[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Family recipes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1454302854932.png (731 KB, 1451x795) Image search: [Google]
1454302854932.png
731 KB, 1451x795
Family recipes?
>>
File: help.jpg (140 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
140 KB, 575x523
My family has a signature dish- more of an eating challenge really- we eat once a month that is just a cheap television remote control deep fried in batter multiple times, then dipped in chocolate and encased in candy stripes. Everyone has to eat as much as they can and the winner gets to choose which shows the family watch.

My whole family like the same shows though. They literally just do it to feed their obesity. They call it the 'portion control' to try and be funny but really it is just disgusting.
>>
File: 1452710745865.gif (416 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1452710745865.gif
416 KB, 500x375
>>7386179
>>
mcdonalds
>>
I've realized the majority of my 'family recipes' are just things relatives have written down off the side of cans.
>>
File: jacksauna.jpg (105 KB, 853x470) Image search: [Google]
jacksauna.jpg
105 KB, 853x470
>>7386128
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk
>>
Lasagna, but we used creamed spinach to go along with the beef and tomato sauce in about 4 layers and topped with 3 cheeses
>>
My personal mushroom recipe
1 tray of portabella mushrooms sliced
1 pount of chuck beef diced
2 golden potatoes dices
a chopped carrot
half a cup of tomato sauce
1tbsp of salt
some pepper and other spices that you like, personally a bit of hot sauce and old bay
and a haf a cup of white rice

boil it all in a quart of water, wash the rice then let the rice cook for 5 minutes before everything else, then add a tbsp of oil as well and yeah.
>>
>>7386179
10/10
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.