[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else ever steal food from the walk in fridge at work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (473 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
473 KB, 1280x1707
Does anyone else ever steal food from the walk in fridge at work?
>>
>>7385432
I used to bring home packets of bacon I'd hide in my work pants.
>>
>>7385432
No but I usually face fuck the faggots who own iPhone's in the walk-in at work
>>
I used to do prep at Rafferty's.

I'd devour the pulled pork every day as it was chilling in the walk-in. Mmmmmmmm.
>>
>>7385432
I usually cough into my hand and then finger fuck all the open pasta salads
>>
>>7385432
I do not steal.

I injure those who do steal. It is comical to see the reaction of my severity on the faces of these young hoodlums. The cops don't care if they have a black eye.
>>
>>7385498
You're not the tough cunt you think you are, Gordon.
>>
>>7385501
I may be a fat 6'2" portabody but I'll fucking sink you. I do it at least once a week.
>>
no but i religiously fart in there.
>>
>>7385513
Bring it on, fat bitch.
>>
>>7385513
The only thing you sink is cheeseburgers to try and lessen your depression
>>
I used to take stuff from Taco Bell all the time. Tortillas, empanadas, bags of lava sauce... Sometimes I would have my roommate call in a couple hours before my shift ended and place a huge order. Since no one came to pick it up they would let me take it home.
>>
>>7385568
Clever. This is exactly why many places don't let employees eat unpurchased/mistake orders.
>>
>>7385568
One of my managers at Wendy's back in the day would let us make anything and let us take it home at close
>>
File: oh snap.gif (1 MB, 330x312) Image search: [Google]
oh snap.gif
1 MB, 330x312
>>7385536
>>
>>7385432
No. I'm not a degererate scumbag like you and I don't steal shit.
>>
>>7385619
Sounds like a cool dude
>>
>>7385432
I took a few brownies before since my managers are huge micromanaging pricks. Jews make horrible bosses.
>>
>>7385619
It was like that for all drinks at starbucks, and I'd take home all the leftover iced tea that I wanted, a few quarts of it usually. We'd also donate our pastries but if the bins were full we could take expired ones, and sandwiches.
>>
>>7385432
No. I make double the salary of anyone that isn't a manager here. Stealing from people that make less than you is the mark of a scumbag.
>>
Nah, I just would feel too guilty. My cousin is a dirt bag though and actually got arrested for stealing from Burger King.
>>
Not many thieves on /ck/ I guess?

I work at Jack In The Box and steal every single day. I eat when I get there, eat all day, and usually take home a few burgers. I don't slip anything into my pants, just eat there or walk out with whatever I want. Never once paid for a meal there.

Nobody would ever rat me out, since I'm their manager and they're all eating for free too. It's a high volume store and the other managers are lazy as shit about counting waste, it's almost never done.

Even now as I type this I'm enjoying a succulent triple cheeseburger with bacon, jalapenos, etc. Probably a $10 burger if rung up correctly, but free for me.
>>
>>7385899
I always sneak stuff in my pants it sucks
>>
>>7385899
Do you have an underlying heart condition?
>>
>>7385432
All the time when I was in college. In high school when I worked a different kitchen I would fill up soda bottles with the boxed wine and get drunk with my friends.
>>
>>7385825
how do you steal from burger king when the shits behind the counter? did he try to rob it?
>>
>>7385899

I'm kind of jelly but relieved at the same time since I would be morbidly obese in your situation
>>
>>7388838
Same guy from yesterday here. He worked there, and came back at night when it was closed and stole boxes of hamburger patties. I don't remember exactly since this happened over a decade ago, but he got caught and arrested for it. Got out on bail though.
>>
>>7385899
That's not the same thing as stealing from co-workers. I'm not a shareholder so I don't give a fuck what you do to Jack in the Box. In fact, eat an extra taco for me :)
>>
>>7385432
nice try FBI
>>
>>7385443
that sounds homosexual senpia duse baka
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.