[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tried spiralized zucchini in place of spaghetti last night. i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
tried spiralized zucchini in place of spaghetti last night. i will never eat spaghetti again.
>>
>>7385319
I tried the same thing and I will never eat zucchini again. Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>7385333
Then you've done wrong. It's delicious and good for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pPNOJWg5rU
>>
>>7385319
Really? That big of a difference? What was the majority of impact?
>>
>>7385335
looks like vomit desu senpai
>>
>>7385335

Is there a way to get zucchini noodles without this faggot single-use contraption?
>>
>>7385389
Careful use of a cheese grater.
But if this is something you are going to use regularly, why are you against a single use device?

Can openers are a single use device as well. You should throw your out and just dull your knives on the cans.
>>
>>7385395

>not using a hammer and chisel to open your cans
>>
I made pad thai with spiralized zukes last night. It was so fucking good.
>>
>>7385395
I don't have a cheese grater. Too single use for me.
>>
>>7385398

>not bashing the can with a hammer until you get a hole and can shake and scrape the food out

Who has a chisel, fagget?

>>7385395

Will a level grater work? Why can't I just eat a sketti squash? Are zuchs more nutritious or something?
>>
>>7385335
Not cute enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8HzOHCtiKw
>>
>>7385406
Now it has 2 uses. get one.

>>7385415
Can you really not tell the difference in flavor between the 2? Sure Spaghetti Squash is great, but it's a totally different flavor.
>>
>>7385398
I threw out my chisels. too single use. I just use a common screwdriver. I smack it with the back end of a pipe wrench. Hammers can't tighten pipes. too single use.
>>
>>7385415
>not using cement and friction as mother Russia intended
>>
>>7385348
probably taking a dump was a lot easier.
>>
>>7385389

A wide peeler.

>Use to slice courgette thinly lengthwise
>Use a knife to cut into small strips.

More like tagliatelle but it'll do the trick.

They're also not fucking noodles.
>>
>>7385580
Is it because they aren't made with grains? Are pool noodles not noodles?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.