[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here watch masterchef? I've been watching season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 420x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 420x200
Anyone here watch masterchef? I've been watching season 2 of the USA version and some of the contestants do some dumb shit i couldnt even fathom like mixing raw flour into mashed potatoes or cooking shit they have never even tried before, whats the dumbest shit you've seen on a competition show? Also american contestants are so arrogant and obnoxious sometimes seems like there's no need most of the time
>>
>USA version

UK>>>>>>>>>>>Aus>>>>>>>>>USA
>>
The only problem I have with the American version is the editing for maximum tension and drama.

Contestants seem pretty much alike.
>>
>>7385225
Who's that guy on the left? I'm in the Netherlands and in the season they're airing right now you have Gordon, Graham and Christina (who specializes in pastry).

>some of the contestants do some dumb shit
It's a competition, tensions are running high, mistakes will be made. It's what happens.

>Also american contestants are so arrogant and obnoxious
Not all of them, just some. And in case you hadn't noticed, there are dicks everywhere. Not just Murika.

>>7385232
>The only problem I have with the American version is the editing for maximum tension and drama.
True dat.
>>
>>7385249
It might just be how they focus on these petty rivalries between the loudest and most arrogant comtestants who clash egos and their mini soliloquies of how great they are then they go and serve raw lamb to the judges , i think the uk version is better even with greg wallace
>>
>>7385230
How about Canada?
>>
i like how gordon was fucking the girl in the previous season and just so happened to decide to let her win
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.