[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the secret to their food? It all has a certain taste/aroma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: McDonalds-Big-Mac-Meal.jpg (79 KB, 640x463) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds-Big-Mac-Meal.jpg
79 KB, 640x463
What is the secret to their food? It all has a certain taste/aroma that is impossible to replicate yourself
>>
>>7385008
It's magic
>>
>>7385008

industrial preservatives
>>
>>7385008
salt mixed with cocaine
>>
>>7385008
ils foutent une tonne d'exhausteur de gout ce qui ne m’empêche certainement pas d'y aller quelquefois dans l'année avec modération..
>>
soy, salt, and high school angst/urban entitlement
>>
>>7385097
You signed a non disclosure agreement.
>>
salt in larger quantities than you'd ever think to use in home cooking, sugar in the buns, industrial preservatives, the fluids of pissed-off underpaid workers.

maybe if they do the patties on a big griddle, that does something for the flavor that backyard grills or frying pans don't. or it's in whatever oil they use.
>>
Any bongs in here did anyone else used to have their workbooks at school smell like mcdonalds? What was up with that?

I can't find a picture for the life of me but you all know what I mean
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (106 KB, 911x1000) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
106 KB, 911x1000
>>7385008
>It all has a certain taste/aroma that is impossible to replicate yourself

No.
>>
>>7385530
That's how they make Ben & Jerry's ice cream
>>
>>7385530
Yes.
>>
>>7385008
It's impossible to replicate because we have kitchens, not food science labs. Just look at the ingredients in that stuff - you don't cook with Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Ammonium Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Dough Conditioners (May Contain One or More of: Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, DATEM, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide, Mono and Diglycerides, Ethoxylated Monoglycerides, Monocalcium Phosphate, Enzymes, Guar Gum, Calcium Peroxide), Sorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate and/or Sodium Propionate or Soy Lecithin. And that's just the fucking bun! Nor would you ever use 2g of salt in one serving of something when cooking at home.
>>
>>7385008
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glutamate_flavoring
>>
>>7385008
Mostly salt and sugar.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.