[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /ck/ help me with some recipes? >All in one pot. >Eateble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images(64).jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images(64).jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Can /ck/ help me with some recipes?
>All in one pot.
>Eateble up to 3 days.
>Low (or moderate) calories when eaten large amounts.
>Not a soup.
Usually do a pasta with chicken or pork in large pot and eat it few days. But on days off work I don't use the calories. So asking recipes, not eating habits.
>>
Eat less.
>>
>>7384832
I don't know about anyone else but I refuse to assist anyone who doesn't have a grasp on the English language.

I believe the exchange of ideas should be mutual.
>>
>>7384883
But it's not my native language. Why so mad?
>>
>>7384892
If it's not your first language then I accept discrepancies.

To respond, you seem to be attempting a stew or a chili. What is your goal?
>>
>>7384915
>>7384915
Goal is to make a large pot so I don't have to cook for few days. Make at a evening of day 1 and eat it. Eat it again for lunch and supper on day 2. And if anything is left over eat it for lunch on day 3.
Usually do it on work days (3 days of 12 h work).
>>
>>7384974
Go with chili! I made a chili last week with two pounds of 80/20 ground beef. I had to freeze half of it. But it was unendingly tasty. I ate until I as full then kept eating. Get your spices right. Add enough heat. Fill it with additives.
>>
>>7384832
Goulash and potato dumplings.

>Saute onions until caramelised.
>Add garlic and crushed cardamom.
>Mix through and saute for another minute or so.
>Add sweet paprika and any other spice you want.
>Mix through and add tomato paste.
>Add vinegar, stock and bring to boil.
>Add meat and reduce to simmer.
>Leave it for an hour and a half.

>Make mashed perderders.
>Dont skimp on salt.
>Mix with equal volume flour.
>Roll into fist sized balls.
>Boil until springy.

Not low calorie, but it fills you up like anything else and can feed a lot of people for cheap.
>>
File: tip,png.png (51 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
tip,png.png
51 KB, 370x370
>>7384883
>>7384915
>>
>>7384832
That looks like my mom's New Brunswick stew.
>nom nom
>>
>>7384883
>>7384915
Kill yourself
>>
Jambalaya. It's basically just rice, onions, peppers, tomatoes, garlic, seasoning, with some chicken, shrimp, and/ or sausage to make it more of a meal.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/cajun-jambalaya-recipe2.html
>>
>>7385016
>>7385657
Op here
Will try these. Thanks m8s
I do a version of goulash. Our countrys version, it's basiclly a souce that you but on potatos.
Can I have more? Some how all the 'in one big pot' foods are very calorie heavy. Quess cause of hard labor needs back in the day.
Our country has this one food (mulgikapsad), sourcabbage, meat with lots of lard on it (pork) and barley.
>1kg of meat on the bottom of the pot
>salt and 2kg of sourcabbage on top of that
>cup (200ml) of barley on top of that
>water enough to cover
>boil softly for 2-2,5 h
Really good btw
>>
>>7384844
>/ck/: fags and fasting
>>
File: 20150718_112720.jpg (1020 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20150718_112720.jpg
1020 KB, 2560x1536
OP is feeling a lot of love in this thread. Amazing, am still on 4chan? Dont see that on other boards.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.