[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me your best recipes for eggs /ck/, I want to have a proper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Give me your best recipes for eggs /ck/, I want to have a proper breakfast for once.
>>
Hard boiled, peel, eat with hot sauce.
>>
Cook over easy in a little unsalted butter, add salt and pepper to taste.
>>
>>7384586
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9r-CxnCXkg

Here, nigger.
>>
Make deviled eggs out of them. Deviled eggs are the best dish at Thanksgiving.
>>
>>7384601
Why unsalted butter if you season with salt anyway?
>>
>>7384694
Why double salt?
>>
>whisk egg in a cup
>grate some mozzarella into cup
>stir
>fry
>>
>>7384694

Buying salted butter in the first place is like buying iodized salt.

It just adds extra flavors to your food that you're not in control of.

The only exception would be if you eat good bread frequently with just some room temp butter spread on, it's probably a good idea to find a type of salted butter you enjoy just for that purpose.
>>
Simple omelette: 2 eggs whisked with a tablespoon of mild salsa, in hot oiled pan, stir for curds and let set, add salt and pepper, roll out, hot sauce on top.
>>
What about adding some meat or something like that?
>>
>>7384586
>2 eggs
>whisk together
>add 1 tbsp salt
>place in hot pan

Scrambled eggs
>>
>>7384717
Because I cook with butter as rarely as possible and the one time I got unsalted butter I really didn't enjoy it...but everything deserves a second chance.
>>
>>7384914
Both his post and your example are correct.

You are a double whammy of stupidity.
>>
fry up some bacon, drain off excess bacon fat and reserve for other use, leave a couple tablespoons in the pan

add eggs, either stir yolks/whites/bacon grease together for scrambled, or make them however you like 'em.
>>
>>7384609
i don't understand, they both seem like "no soggy eggs" but their scrambled eggs are looking kinda soggy to me, maybe i'm just very picky when it comes to scramble eggs i just wouldn't eat them while looking at that
not that i'm doubting the quality of them i just don't like how they look
>>
Lox Benedict. Mmmmm.

Or something a little simpler, but in the same vein, an over-easy fried egg buttered toast sandwich.
>>
>>7384828
A tablespoon of salt for two eggs? The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>7385085
You should try it at least once anon.
>>
File: scotch-eggs.jpg (14 KB, 288x238) Image search: [Google]
scotch-eggs.jpg
14 KB, 288x238
makes these ahead of time (bake them)
put in fridge
alram rings
make coffee
make toast
slice one these in half
salt and pepper
eat with toast while sipping coffee
>>
>>7384586
take 12 eggs, place them in dishwasher, on top shelf for 3 hours at 55c

no detergent or salt needed.

When washingmachine is done, let it rest for 2 hours.

after 2 hours, you need to rest for one hour.

after one hour.

Go fuck your self.
>>
>>7385250
oh wow, anon! You´re so original and funny
>>
File: fatdamon.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
fatdamon.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>7385250

me laughy at this
Anon, you are such a joker!
>>
>>7385250
[spoiler]egghead[/spoiler]
>>
Soft boiled so that it's still entirely runny. Crack 2-3 into a bowl, add soy sauce and pepper to taste. Easy breakfast.
>>
Does anyone ever poach a fucking egg or what?
Best way to eat an egg especially on toast, hands fucking down. Runny yolks only, none of this overcooked tomfoolery.
>>
>>7385331
Balderdashed poppycock
>>
File: hooray-zoidberg.jpg (26 KB, 450x280) Image search: [Google]
hooray-zoidberg.jpg
26 KB, 450x280
>mfw the perfect egg for breakfast

Just dump one in boiling water and leave it there for 6-7 minutes and eat it with some buttered bread and salt.

But I love me some eggs Benedict, but I suck at making them. Both, getting the egg right, and I always fail the Holondaise, or whatever the fuck it is called. Once read somewhere that you can also use store bought, diluted Mayo, but well, no, those fuckers lied. I tried it.

So, plz, halp! How do I into eggs Benedict?
>>
Broil your favorite fresh bread & butter it on one side.

Poach an egg to your liking & plop it on top.

Season to taste.
>>
>>7384731

You're fucking retarded. They don't add iodine to salt for flavour, it's a fortification so we don't all end up with goiter. Good fucking goy mate, stop trying to shill your kosher salt.
>>
>>7384586
Can you boil an egg in the microwave?
My stove takes like 10 minutes to boil a pot water
>>
>>7384828
You don't season the eggs until they are cooked it fucks up the egg.
>>
>>7384828
a tablespoon of salt? 2 eggs? That's salty as fuck..
>>
>>7385678
Fuck off Ramsay.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.