[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been thinking of giving up vegetarianism. I started in high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: soy is a poison.png (260 KB, 826x510) Image search: [Google]
soy is a poison.png
260 KB, 826x510
Been thinking of giving up vegetarianism.
I started in high school because I was shocked by how animals were treated and I thought it would be healthier, but now that I am more mature and educated on it I've realized that so long as its local its usually ok treatment and health wise. I've been veggie 5 years so how should I reintroduce meat to myself?
>>
Eat meat.
>>
kill your own meat
>>
>>7384234
Local to where? The treatment is very rarely "ok" anywhere in the world.

But whatever. Just don't eat too much straight away. Start with a small steak or something.
>>
>>7384265
Oregon
>>
Idk shit about food bruv. i just murder pussy, superior sustenance.
>>
Nothing wrong with beating your meat.
>>
>>7384234

You're literally trying to rationalize killing an animal to eat it. Ethically, or not ethically. quick or slow, the death still occurs. May as well begin the gorging, OP.
>>
>>7384321
This, just accept it as part of life. Plenty of animals suffer in the wild when they are being killed/eaten. There is seriously no point trying to argue against meat unless you are an enormous pacifist mangina
>>
>>7384338
The point is that I have accepted this. My question is what should I eat first so that my stomach doesn't completely turn against me.
>>
>>7384321
You think the death is the only point at which a farmed animal suffers? The suffering starts at birth and never ends. The part where it is killed is the kindest part. It finally gets released from the hell we created for it.
>>
>>7384234
Go to taco bell have a quesalupa or quesarito enjoy your need for non cum stained pants.
>>
>>7384348
So what you're saying is veal is the best cut.
>>
>>7384344
probably something asian with broth, veggies & sliced beef
>>
>>7384234
I'm a vegetarian because of the animal cruelty and I consider it to be okay to eat game meat, non aquacultured fish, domestic animals from good farming and mussels in general, since they dont have a brain.
>>
>>7384359
I don't think OP wants to shit his pants, he just wants to re-introduce meat.
>>
>>7384344

Whatever you like, just have a small portion. You don't lose the ability to digest meat as there is no special meatyase enzyme used solely to break down meat, but vegetarian diets are often lower in fat and protein, which your digestive system does adjust to. Having a huge greasy double cheeseburger topped with a mound of bacon could leave you feeling sick, but you should be fine having a reasonable-sized steak, portion of chicken, fish, pork, whatever, as long as it's not of gargantuan portions and dripping with grease.
>>
>>7384234
Small amounts of baked or grilled fish or chicken.
>>
>>7384234
BACON
>>
>>7384234
>>
Go get some churrascaria/rodizio or any of the various chingchong types of barbecue.
There's no better way to go into a meatcoma than by AYCE churrascaria/rodizio, though Asian barbecue comes in just after. If you have no filthy Brazilians in your area nor one of the two chain rodizio places (Fogo de Chão or Chima), there's undoubtedly at least one AYCE Asian barbecue joint within reasonable distance.

Go there, get meat and eat to your heart's content.
>>
>>7384234
Fish or chicken. Maybe also cooked, not fried.
>>
i was a vegetarian for a long time and then went to a work camp doing forestry and my calorie requirement went way up and eating meat was the best way to compensate.. i just ate it, suffered no ill effects

now i only buy pork and chicken from animals raised on pasture, i'll eat any beef because beef isn't tortured where i live

in the chicken especially you can really tell the difference, it's leaner and cooks up really nicely

typical supermarket torture raised chickens are obese, the meat is bland and the fat distribution is horrible..
>>
>>7384338
> people suffer and die all the time, so kill and rape unless you're some sort of mangina
>>
>>7385505
Kill and rape are unnatural for humans but farming animals isn't. In fact the latter allowed us great strides in evolution and societyt.
>>
>>7385507
>kill and rape are unnatural for humans
holy fuck are you stupid.
>>
Murder is by definition killing another HUMAN without justification
>>
watch cowspiracy it delves into the ecological aspect
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.