[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your white mother makes chinese food and it's always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>tfw your white mother makes chinese food and it's always something drowning in disgusting black bean sauce
>>
>tfw your Vietnamese mother cooks the food of her ancestral land
>>
File: 1447453892835.jpg (47 KB, 490x528) Image search: [Google]
1447453892835.jpg
47 KB, 490x528
You think your mom is bad?
>>
My mother was wheelchair bound the whole time I was growing up. She used that as an excuse to be lazy and not cook the things I wanted to eat. Sometimes I would get so frustrated with her that I'd just throw the entire plate on the floor then laugh when she tried to clean it up. I've seen her topple out of her crappy wheel chair several times. My sides were in orbit.
>>
>>7383986
I feel sorry for you anon, everyone deserves a mom who won't put up with that shit
>>
>>7383967
I want a mom that makes dad jokes.
>>
>>7383986
In case this isn't pasta, nobody cares that you were a dick to your mom on an imageboard on the internet. Try harder at being an edgelord
>>
>>7385114
You care.
>>
>>7385114
you clearly care you butthurt RETARD
>>
>>7385122
>>7385123
Keep trying, you might actually make someone care
>>
>>7383929
Black bean sauce is fucking delicious against shellfish (and other seafood). Also very good with pork and bitter melon. But I have no idea why anyone would buy it in a jar when fermented black beans are so cheap and soaking them in rice wine doesn't take very long.
>>
>tfw your white self makes Chinese food and it's pretty good
>better than the restaurant, even
>well, better than the takeout places you like
>not the really fancy restaurant with the aquarium in the foyer
>but that's setting expectations a little high anyway
>>
>>7383929
>some faggot jealous for not having white parents detected
Do realize that we really don't care about your "authenticy" as much as you do.
>>
>>7385497
>Not being in Chinatown NYC
>Not having those aquariums shot up by rival gangs
That's sure civilized behaviour.

Now shut the fuck up.
>>
>>7385695
I'm sorry that thugs shot up your favorite restaurant, but I don't think it's an excuse to be rude.
>>
>>7385695
When was the last time there was a gang-related anything in Chinatown? All the major crimes now are gambling dens and bootlegging.
>>
>>7385775
>>7385742
1980s
There was a crackdown becuase innocent bystansters were getting whacked by thoughtless fucks.
>>
My mother would make these wings covered in oyster sauce or some fish sauce, idk which one it was but fuck me they were disgusting every time.
>>
>>7383929
>TFW authentic Asian food is disgusting bullshit
>tfw even Asians think Americanized Asian food is better.
>>
>>7387140
That sounds good. I'd go for those right now.
>>
>>7387153
Piss off frog poster
>>
>>7387153
>even Asians think Americanized Asian food is better
Simbly ebinn :DDD
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.