[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you tried these, /ck/? I personally like the Salted Pretzel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: pizza-hut-crust.jpg (85 KB, 625x727) Image search: [Google]
pizza-hut-crust.jpg
85 KB, 625x727
Have you tried these, /ck/?
I personally like the Salted Pretzel crust. Adds saltiness to go with the savoriness.
>>
I think I'm old-fashioned, but I prefer a pan pizza from PH without any of those. Maybe a hand-tossed, but Hungry Howie's has the best flavored crust.
>>
>>7383813

I mess around with the cheese crusts but that's it. I can't help but feel if I go full meme with a pizza it'll come out memey and shit.
>>
>>7383813
The asiago crust is pretty decent. I tried the garlic butter crust and it was way too salty for me. Haven't tried any of the other crusts.

I had the balsamic drizzle on one of the pizzas I ordered once, it was ok but I haven't ordered it again and haven't tried any of the other flavors.
>>
>>7383813
How much extra is that stuff. I can understand the extra crust flavors I guess, but can't you just put the sauces on at home?
>>
>>7383850
Don't let that stop you, you're coming out that way anyway.
>>
>>7383813
Pizza Hut has been innovating ways to fuck up pizza for decades now. It's like they figured they packed in as much salt, grease and starch as possible, so now they're looking to conquer sugary. Enjoy it if that's your thing, but I want no part of it.
>>
>>7385411
Crust flavors and sauce drizzles are always free
>>
How fiery is the "fiery red pepper"?
>>
>>7383813
>. Adds saltiness to go with the savoriness.

Yeah because pizza from there isn't already so overloaded with sodium that I have to drink 5 glasses of water after eating 2 slices.
>>
>>7383813
>thinking a pizza hut pizza is lacking in salt
Shit, I can't wait until you die.
>>
>>7383813
Pizza hut has never been good, but I used to enjoy their stuffed crust meat lovers ever since they introduced the crust in the 90s up until maybe 5 years ago. Their newest "artisan" reboot is by far the worst iteration of their pizza yet. Garbage dough, always underdone, that ruins it before you even talk about the toppings.

The best fast food pizza? Oddly enough, Chuck E. Cheese's. Nolan Bushnell knew what the fuck he was doing when he insisted they made their pizza edible.
>>
File: 166909.jpg (517 KB, 2323x1944) Image search: [Google]
166909.jpg
517 KB, 2323x1944
I'm too lazy to read all that shit
Just give me a wood or brick oven margetgia slice for 3$
>>
>>7383813
honey sriracha is what I get, sticky fingers!
>>
>>7383813
>>7385590
>>7385674
>>7386170
>>7386337
samefag shill.
>>
haven't tried them all but i can say that the salted pretzel crust is okay (it's just salt on the normal crust) but the balsamic drizzle just tastes like brown corn syrup.
>>
I get the buffalo chicken pizza, which comes with the buffalo drizzle and cheddar crust.

I like it.
>>
>>7386741
balsamic drizzle ingredients:

BALSAMIC VINEGAR (CONTAINS SULFITES), WATER, SUGAR, CARAMEL COLOR, RAISIN JUICE CONCENTRATE, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, XANTHAN GUM.

So pretty much equal parts shitty balsamic and water, then some sugar, then some color to make it look normal
>>
>>7386798
If Americans actually tasted real flavours their bodies would explode
>>
>>7386832
If Europeans learned how to create worthwhile posts instead of shitposting, their heads would explode.
>>
>>7386798
sounds about right. i am actually surprised that balsamic vinegar is the first ingredient as it barely tastes like vinegar at all.

then again, i might be biased. the balsamic vinaigrette dressing that i make for salads is made by whisking pure balsamic vinegar while only staring at a bottle of olive oil.
>>
>>7386832
I don't know if it's needed.
Their bodies do a pretty good job of exploding with the food they've already got.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.