[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gourmet food baskets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: daily food allotment.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
daily food allotment.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
please ck i need 2 learn if my lifestyle choice is good

for the last 6-14 months my daily food is basically just gourmet food baskets. I'm in a police training academy and I'm living almost entirely off of gourmet food baskets.

is this healthy choice? what do u think of about food baskets? how often and how many food baskets 2 eat in one day/week?

what am I doing? please help me about these gourmet's chef's choice select food baskets

[sponsored post]
>>
how on earth do you dump ass
>>
>trying this hard to force a meme
I get what you're trying to do here, unfortunately it's not as good material as you think it is

the gold certified chef schtick was a lot funnier, you should revive that one
>>
Meme food in its natural habitat
>>
Anon I'm going to level with you okay real talk.

You can NOT eat a whole basket of food that is a PICNIC for one okay it's just not something you can do.

Okay anon real talk you need to stop okay
>>
>>7383602
tahnk u 4 this advice. U r a gold-certifed 2-star friend!
>>
>>7383630
if you're receptive to any more suggestions, I would love it if you

a. started tripping preferably with a secure trip
b. pushed the gold certified chef thing frequently, but not too frequently

stay in character and keep it mostly plausible. also, at least half of your posts should be actually good advice, this makes the act much more believable. combined with the tripfagging and being often (but not always) wrong, it is guaranteed to enrage the autists around here

I hope I am not too condescending as you seem like a pretty talented troll based on some of your earlier work, but this latest endeavor was ill-conceived and I know you're better than this
>>
>>7383692
understood. good advice all around.
>>
>>7383692
>shooting fish in a barrel takes talent
>>
>>7383692
Yes, definitely start using a tripcode and always remember to post with it so people can easily recognize your contributions to the board.

It's an important step that a lot of quality posters seem to forget to do.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.