[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there really restaurants that use this battery acid sold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: king jack's chaff.png (255 KB, 620x359) Image search: [Google]
king jack's chaff.png
255 KB, 620x359
are there really restaurants that use this battery acid sold as "sauce"?
>>
>>7381245
I actually want to try it but Jack won't accept dollarydoos. :(
>>
File: theperfectOmlette.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
theperfectOmlette.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>7381245
unfortunately, yes

he lists restaurants that use his sauce and places that stock it on his website. you may be able to find pictures on yelp
>>
I'm not gullible enough to think that he invented the best of a sauce, 4 times.
>>
>>7383554
excuse me? that's scalfani cum you're talking about
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (160 KB, 987x808) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
160 KB, 987x808
my local butcher sells them

I don't use the butcher, I just looked it up after someone said you should always use the butcher instead of a supermarket
>>
>>7381245
His barbecue sauce is good but not the best I've ever tasted.
The best I've ever tasted was made by my pastor. Shit was spicy and delicious. He grilled some brats and put his homemade sauce on them. Fucking amazing.
>>
>>7383576
lighter fluid?

not to derail, but if you're going to ruin your grilling why not just get match lit and at least make it convenient.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.