[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I get at Chipotle, lads? Is there a superior menu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
What should I get at Chipotle, lads? Is there a superior menu option?
>inb4 e-coli
>>
Directions to a better restaurant.
>>
>>7379967
Qdoba is better but with food safety standard
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
I'm going to Chipotle and that's that. Help me out.
>>
>>7379981
Go somewhere else.
>>
get a burrito
>>
get a beef burrito
>>
>>7379981
I came here asking the same question but was informed that Chipotle actually has a list of food choices publically posted where I could choose whatever looked / sounded good.

I was blown away. I picked stuff I like to eat. It was amazingly convenient.
>>
Rice, steak, black beans, fajita veggies, corn and green salsas, a little bit of sour cream and cheese, and some green tobasco on it.
>>
>>7379967
not sure wtf pic you're posting, but
>bowl
>brown rice
>half chicken, half beef
>peppers onions
>mild and medium salsa
>corn
>sour cream
>lettuce
>cheese
>chipotle flavored tobasco sauce
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>7380003
Yeah, but like what if the pastor is horrible or something, and I get it without knowing? This lets me get to the bottom of things.

Thanks for the suggestions--it seems like beef is the thing to get.
>>
get a burrito bowl. Its the burrito without the flour tortilla. You can badger them to put more in than would fit in a burrito. Then get some chips and you've got some kick ass nachos. Ordering the nachos is a rip off compared to this.
>>
>>7380033
and we're telling you chipotle is horrible and not to go, it's all garbge and they'll fuck it up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.