[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice on making cheeseburger pizza, /ck/. Since I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: cheeseburger pizza.jpg (187 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
cheeseburger pizza.jpg
187 KB, 1024x686
I need advice on making cheeseburger pizza, /ck/. Since I'm the cook for the house, I promised my roommates a long time ago that I'd make cheesburger pizza sometime, and the time has come.
I've made pizza plenty of times, but never cheeseburger pizza, so I'm wondering,
>what sauce is best to use? This is my biggest issue.
>what would be the best seasonings, for the hamburger meat and for shaking on the pizza?
>any other unusual toppings that would be good?

I'm planning on putting hamburger, bacon, onions,, pickles, cheese, and tomatoes on the pizza, but everything else is up in the air.
>>
would you use ketchup for the sauce since its a hamburger pizza?
>>
>>7379456
the pizza place that I know of that makes one just uses less pizza sauce than they do on other pizzas, then they add swirls of ketchup and mustard after cooking. Or you can ask for the condiments on the side and they toss in packets so people can add however much they like.
>>
what about a combination of ketchup mayo and mustard for the sauce?
>>
>cheeseburger "pizza"
>Ameriniggers
>>
>>7379486
>shitposting instead of adding anything constructive to the conversation
>Eurocucks
>>
>>7379482
Actually, they add the pickle slices after cooking too. Plus they allow 2 additional ingredients for the same cost. we usually add bacon and banana peppers.
>>
>>7379474
>>7379482
>>7379483
Thanks for the replies!
I'm considering the following for the sauce:
>regular red sauce, but with ketchup added to it to make it taste more 'burger-ish"
>a combination of ketchup, mustard, and mayo
>a cheese sauce, and then drizzling the top with ketchup and mustard before baking
>a garlic sauce, and then drizzling the top with ketchup and mustard before baking
>>
>>7379474
Why would you put ketchup on a hamburger instead of tomato slices?
>>
>>7379492
Hmmmm, which is better, adding the pickle slices before or after baking?

>banana peppers
Oh hell yeah, I'm going to add those too.
>>
>>7379508
I'm thinking after. Hot pickles are gross usually. But then, fried pickles are hot and awesome. Now I'm torn.
>>
>>7379506

they taste very different thanks to the vinegar in the ketchup.

also, they are not mutually exclusive. What's wrong with both?
>>
>>7379521
>hot pickles

Yeah, that's a good point. But, like you said, fried pickles are hot and delicious, sooooo. Crap, another decision I'm torn on.
>>
BBQ sauce as a base, bruv. Top with ketchup and mustard. Warm mayo is not appealing to anyone.
>>
The best cheeseburger pizzas I've had use regular sauce, everything you mentioned, and as for seasonings just salt and pepper. Maybe garlic salt? Idk
>>
>>7379543
That's not a bad idea, and I have some homemade BBQ sauce in the freezer. But, I'm a little concerned the taste would overwhelm everything else. But it might be good if added in a small amount to add depth of flavor.
>>
>>7379456
Why don't use make bic mac sauce to use as your sauce base
>>
I'd mix mayo and ketchup for the sauce, since that's what I put on my burgers. I have no idea if it'd taste any good.
>>
>>7379566
Big Mac pizza........not a bad idea.

I may have to make two pizzas so I can try different sauces and see what's best.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.