[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how often do you eat instant ramen? I eat it every other day,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: instant-chemicals-1.jpg (84 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
instant-chemicals-1.jpg
84 KB, 700x400
how often do you eat instant ramen? I eat it every other day, would like to eat it everyday but pic related.
>>
All food is composed of chemicals, Anon.
>>
File: chemicals and preservatives.png (1 MB, 1366x850) Image search: [Google]
chemicals and preservatives.png
1 MB, 1366x850
>>
>>7379219
This. You and me are made of chemicals too. I suggest calling them "additives," OP.
>>
>>7379192

a few times a week ;_;
>>
>>7379192

Is that about the noodles themselves or the packet.

Cause I eat Ramen a lot, but never use the packet, just make different flavor noodles using just the ramen
>>
>>7379192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQlNv2Au-Lg
>>
Instant ramen is full of bad chemicals like sodium chloride, so watchout
>>
File: mamee.jpg (87 KB, 610x464) Image search: [Google]
mamee.jpg
87 KB, 610x464
>>7379192
Instant noodles*. I get cancer every time someone calls it instant ramen. Fucking Americans man.

I have it maybe once every two weeks.

However today I found a childhood snack I love in a local asian shop. It is basically an instant noodle snack. pic related

>>7379219
You know what OP means smartass. Chemicals is the wrong technical term. I think it is more like unecessary unhealthy non-whole food additives and preservatives.
>>
I saw one of those TASTY videos the other day which was ramen carbonara. It was an ordinary carbonara recipe, egg, parmesan, bacon and pepper, but with ramen noodles instead of spaghetti. They get money for this shit.
>>
>>7380243

I get cancer every time someone calls them chemicals, so fuck you faggot.
>>
>>7380273
Well they are chemicals. And so are you. You must have a shit load of cancer in your system, and cancer in your cancer.
>>
I only eat ramen when i am trying to save money to make a big purchase. I just put myself in a state of nutritional nihilism for a month.
>>
>>7379719
The whole lot I assume.

I like to do what you do, except I just eat the noodles raw as a snack.

if you make your own soups, might as well invest in higher quality noodles.
>>
>>7380243
instant ramen
instant ramen
instant ramen

are you dead yet
>>
>>7379192
You realize it's just noodles that are fried, right?
Then a packet of seasoning.
>>
>>7380243
I'll bite: Instant ramen was invented in Japan to be instant ramen. It's instant ramen.
>>
>>7380243
Yea I'm going to tell anond kid to go to the kitchen, find a bottle of "chemicals" and drink it. I hope they dont have a problem with that.
>>
When I'm hungover. Its usually all that helps me.
>>
>>7380839
>packet of seasoning
its a packet of flavored salt and MSG
They literally have like 1300mg of sodium in that little package
>>
>>7381811
Yea, and? You literally don't have to use it.
>>
>>7381811
Drink more water
>>
>>7379192
Once per while
I fucking love them
>>
>>7383358
>once per while

How long is a "while"?
>>
>>7383372
3-5 Hours.
>>
File: 1391333816812.jpg (40 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1391333816812.jpg
40 KB, 400x388
never
>>
The creator of the instant noodles cup ate them every day and lived up 96 years old.
>>
>>7383556
[citation needed]
>>
File: nattybananaingredients.jpg (169 KB, 654x997) Image search: [Google]
nattybananaingredients.jpg
169 KB, 654x997
>>7383720
They're just composed of macro/micronutrients, like any other food.
>>
>>7383720

Just google it, I'm not the anon you responded to, but he did invent them at age 61, so he only ate them for 35 years, and even then, he probably wasnt eating the really shitty ones that most people do.
>>
>>7379192
actually it is unhealthy not because of it being full of chemicals but other reasons

The MSG and salt in the seasoning packet when consumed daily will give you high blood pressure or even cause hypertension due to the high sodium content.

daily calorie intake of purely just carbs from the noodles isn't exactly a balanced diet as your body needs a variety of vitamins and minerals to sustain itself. The more noticeable effect of carbs before weight gain would be constipation due to lack of fibre in diet
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.