[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you eat burritos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 20160215_051004.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160215_051004.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
How often do you eat burritos?
>>
>>7377980
>>
File: 20160215_051036.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160215_051036.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Nacho cheese, buddays?
>>
>>7377984
That's gross, anon.
>>
>>7377980
Lately, 2-3 times a week. I can make them quick at work with whole wheat tortillas and mostly veggie fillings (rice, black beans, cabbage, peppers, onions, tomatoes, salsa, cilantro) with 4 oz of grilled chicken breast and a little chipotle sauce (no I don't work at the restaurant by that name, this is off-menu where I am) Healthy to a degree and filling, which it needs to be since I only eat one other meal a day.

>>7377984
One of my guilty pleasures is Taco Bell bean burritos dipped in nacho cheese. It's so trashy but so good. Don't do it much though.
>>
>>7377980
Once a year I go on a week long bender.
>>
>>7377980
I stuff it up my vagina and it digests in my uterus.
>>
I made about 10 pounds of pulled pork from a bone-in-butt I picked up at wallyworld for dirt cheap. Been eating carnitas all the time. when it was fresh just some onion and cilantro, but now that I've frozen it I usually put it on beans and rice with guac and some fancy fresh organic hot sauce from Hole Foods.
>>
>>7378215
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Usually once a week I'll go to the place on campus that sells burritos. I'll usually get brown rice, pork, and pinto beans on it with cheese, lettuce, salsa and sour cream. They're above average and different then most of things you can buy on campus, but lately I've been having to get burrito bowls because the people that work there are fucking retarded and can't wrap a burrito without it imploding upon opening the wrapper.
>>
I work in a burrito shop (not Chipotle, no e coli for me) so nearly every day of the week I eat either a burrito or something made with burrito like ingredients.
>>
every 3 hours
>>
File: bean-cheese-burrito-680x265.jpg (45 KB, 680x265) Image search: [Google]
bean-cheese-burrito-680x265.jpg
45 KB, 680x265
Used to eat two of these a day
>>
>>7377980
I'd like to eat one.
Not a thing here though, but I wouldn't eat the stuff you posted, looks like some sort of tomato paste in a shitty bun.
>>
I can never roll them well. I dump the stuff in the center left/right in a line then sort of fold the closest edge over then the largest edge over that but I don't think I'm putting enough in because the flatbread (?) starts to open up when I eat it
>>
File: l.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
I used to eat cali burrito 3 times a week.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.