[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been really thinking about this a lot and I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: marco-pierre-white.jpg (254 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
marco-pierre-white.jpg
254 KB, 1500x1000
I've been really thinking about this a lot and I think Marco White is my favorite chef and the biggest inspiration on my cooking.

This isn't an easy thing to say because he's considered a sellout for doing those Knorr videos. But I actually think the Knorr(TM) stockpots/cubes are his strength, they really add a lot WITHOUT adding a lot of difficulty.

Here's an example:

I made Marco's roast chicken using the Chicken Cube paste as he recommends in this video. It was frankly delicious, the paste really added flavor to the chicken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coijxUXl1tA

> inb4 "I'm a chef and I can do something even better with this paste I put together by picking 8 rare Indonesian herbs by hand and slaughtering a Rhino, it only takes a few weeks."

Yes, I know there are probably TECHNICALLY better ways of doing things, but Marco's stockpots and cubes are great for the domestic kitchen. These olive oil + cube pastes in particular are just brilliant and if you haven't tried them you need to STFU because everyone I've served them to agreed they beat salt and pepper seasoning.

Ramsay and Heston may have surpassed Marco, but Ramsay's shit always involves making your own sauces and crap and often calls for rare ingredients, while Heston's methods for cooking anything take 12 hours and often involve using expensive technology. Jamie Oliver on the other hand just isn't that good, offers nothing above any regular cookbook. Marco is the king of teaching cooking to regular people that is guaranteed to taste better than your mom's recipes, without being difficult.
>>
Hello KnorrĀ® USA, how is the office today?
>>
If Marco knew how disrespectful you were being to our moms, im sure hed gut you like an English Pheasant.

Markos alcoholic father was a horrible man. His Mom quite possibly saved his soul from hell.
>>
didn't read desu but
>his food inspiration isn't alton brown
top plep
>>
Knorr Chicken Stock Pot makes your pastas taste better, than salt.

You should try it.
>>
>>7377947
You mean the manchild who has a team of people who do his research for him so he can read it off the cards behind the camera? The one who always plays dress up and thinks he's funny? Who performs childrens skits to entertain grown fucking adults?
>>
I printed this thread and used it as toilet paper.
>>
Is Marco alpha when it comes to the ladies or is he cucked?
>>
File: chrome_2016-02-15_20-01-10.png (341 KB, 662x707) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-02-15_20-01-10.png
341 KB, 662x707
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.