[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>order buffalo wings >get barbecue wings JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: food_buffalo_wings_1.jpg (992 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
food_buffalo_wings_1.jpg
992 KB, 1536x1024
>order buffalo wings
>get barbecue wings
JUST
>>
>say there must have been a mistake
>send them back
>get new wings 3 minutes later
>>
nice shitpost, please do it again
>>
>>7377022
okay

>order buffalo wings
>get barbecue wings
JUST
>>
>Order wings with blue cheese
>Get ranch
NEIN
>>
>order wings
>get legs
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
>>
>>7377172
It's always bothered me that literally chicken legs are included with "wings"
>>
>>7377148
oooh, that one almost stuck. Once more bby?
>>
>>7377180

They're not.
>>
>>7377197
Most places have drumsticks in their wings.
>>
>>7377214
>>7377180
>>7377172
Are you talking about the little drumettes?
>>
>>7377222
Yes
>>
>>7377011
>had to wait 12 minutes for the first order
>>
>>7377224
That's part of the wing, dingus.
>>
>>7377222
No, the drumette is a part of the wing. I'm talking about legs.
>>
>>7377172
I wouldnt mind 18 buffalo legs for the same price as 18 wings.

So much sause though
>>
File: wings.jpg (270 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
wings.jpg
270 KB, 1200x630
>>7377180
Aren't drumettes the second half of the wing joint? Like the inner part on this shitty stock photo?
>>
>>7377224
Drumettes are just the largest, upper part of the wing. They only look like drumsticks
>>
>>7377230
>>7377237
Wow I feel genuinely retarded.
>>
>>7377227

When they fuck up an order and ask for a redo on the fly it gets made before everything else.

If it doesn't then you have a real reason to skimp on the tip, as the server obviously doesn't care.
>>
>ask the girl "whats the hottest sauce yall have here?"
>"the 'three pepper suicide' is too much for me to handle."
>order it
>its medium
>mfw
>>
>>7377244
Unless the server comes back saying theres a delay and there will be some compensation
>>
the drummettes are pretty good
>>
>paying for meat that used to thrown in the dumpster only a decade ago
wew
>>
>>7377300
liar liar arse on fire
>>
>>7377314
not a liar this shit used to be free like bones lmao
>>
>>7377300
The fuck are you even talking about? People have been eating chicken wings for as long as they've been eating chickens.
>>
>>7377327
no shit peasants have been eating chicken wings for centuries, but you're too underage to remember that wings were thrown in the dumpster before they became popular. go suck my dick you dumb fucking nigger faggot
>>
protip: never ever get "boneless wings". They are just nugs. I figured they perfect some amazing deboning technique but no, it's just fucking NUGS
>>
>>7377339
Wow, why are you so angry?

Getting this mad at someone on the internet in a conversation about chicken wings is pretty stupid.

But if it makes you feel better about your sad, empty life to lash out at random people anonymously on an image board, you go right ahead. Maybe if you go upstairs and pout enough, mommy will make you some tendies.
>>
>>7377240
Good. You should
>>
>>7377300
1960s is when buffalo wings became a meme. Wings used to be used to make chicken stock because they were cheap, fatty and had flavorful bone.
>>
>>7376988
>not ordering delicious sweet heat bbq wings

fucking casuals
>>
>>7377362
>protip: never ever get "boneless wings". They are just nugs
Is this seriously not a thing that everyone already knows?
>>
>>7377339
It's people like you that they developed the hide post feature. Stay worthless.
>>
>>7377385
Right? Its chicken nuggets for manchildren.

Naked buffalo wings that are hot or hotter all the way, anything else is a meme.
>>
>>7377372
Now they're undeniably the most expensive part of the chicken per pound. The power of memes.
>>
>>7377383
Do they serve this at real wing places and not shit chains? Because id give it a shot if it was hot enough.
>>
>tfw you order buffalo wings but get hot wings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhfpV3AyoGY
>>
>>7377395

Not this shit again...

One of the few videos that actually makes me rage for some reason.
>>
>>7377393
I used to work at a local mom n pop wing place. The guy was a douche and his business failed but I did steal some pretty good recipes from him.

It's funny this thread comes up because I literally just had some home made tendies tossed in this stuff. Anyways ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and whatever kinda heat you want whether it's 'cha, traditional hot sauce, or buffalo. It all ends up being pretty good and absolutely god tier when you dip it in ranch.
>>
>>7377395
I hate this man so much, he had another video where he didn't pay for a ticket to a bus or train or something, then when asked by the guard to show him his ticket he kept arguing that it was his constitutional right to travel unmolested and it was illegal for them to demand he show a ticket

Either he does this shit on purpose knowing how much of a faggot he's being just for views, or he's legitimately a complete piece of shit
>>
>>7377395

lol fucking mexicans
>>
>>7377395

seems like he just wanted BBQ. lol.
>>
>>7377184
>>order buffalo wings
>>get barbecue wings
>JUST
>>
>>7377395
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.