[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rice-a-roni with chicken and pineapple Is there anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 43444.png (269 KB, 1039x563) Image search: [Google]
43444.png
269 KB, 1039x563
>Rice-a-roni with chicken and pineapple

Is there anything more disgusting? Why the fuck would you mix a fruit in with rice?
>>
>>7376692
I can think of reasons for a something like a peach-rice pudding dessert
>>
Nothing wrong with fruit in rice.

Why the fuck do you have Rice-a-roni in your house to begin with?
>>
>>7376692
your a fagot you know that
one of thailand's most popular dish is pineapple fried rice
>>
>>7376699

>The land of transvestites eats pineapple slices on rice

Not surprised to be honest.
>>
Sometimes i like my rice with slices of granny smith apples and soy / fish sauce
>>
>OP

Is there anything more disgusting? Why the fuck would you mix autism in with faggotry?
>>
>Is there anything more disgusting?

Yes, your slut of a waifu.
>>
>>7376692
Don't know, why don't you ask the plethora of Arabs, Indians, Africans, and South Americans who do it?

Go back to /a/, weeb
>>
Sounds like someone's not getting any Apple Risotto for breakfast
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.