[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you drinking tonight? For me, pic related and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1455495244256-615051006.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1455495244256-615051006.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
What are you drinking tonight?

For me, pic related and it's total swill. Everyone living somewhere with good cheap beer in envy you.
>>
ok

but post it in one of the other beer threads you fucking cunt
>>
>>7376590
I recall I got this ultra-cheap beer at a Walgreen's one time, it was like $2.88 for a 6pack. It was actually drinkable; at least better than most macro swill, and I was pleasantly shocked. Was nice to get buzzed for three bucks a person.
>>
>>7376594
This is a What Are You Drinking Tonight thread not a beer thread you dumb sack of shit
>>
File: fuck ipa. this gets me drunk.jpg (50 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
fuck ipa. this gets me drunk.jpg
50 KB, 636x358
>>7376590
>>
>>7376595
On a welfare budget Lidl beer is good value in as much as it gets you drunk and isn't physically sickening. You don't get cheap microbrew in Britain, such a market would, niche markets like that are strangled in the crib
>>
>>7376609
I don't know what it is but I wish you luck with any cocks you'll be sucking this evening
>>
>>7376619
Sorry I a few words
>>
>>7376609
>IPA
You know, I don't hate IPAs in and of themselves anymore for any other reason than that they are so meme-level now that stores are using shelf space that used to be for different beers up to stock IPAs that don't sell because they overstock IPAs because they are trendy. It's really a shame. Pick some good ones, a few cheap ones, and then stock other beers too, because not everyone wants nothing but IPAs.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.