[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ck/ think of day drinking? I got really drunk last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16
What does /ck/ think of day drinking?

I got really drunk last night and I just kept the train rolling. Not going to get plowed obviously because I have work tomorrow, but desu I'm having a great time. Gonna go eat and then go fishing.
>>
its good times but you have to balance it so you don't get a headache and die at like 430 and can party thru the night. Coke helps
>>
>>7376103
I already have high blood pressure, so no coke for me.
>>
My mom does it, so I guess you're a lot like my mom in that respect. Is 5 beers in 6 hours a lot if you weigh 120 lbs?
>>
>>7376116
ehh, not really. I had 4 beers in about 4 hours, feel fine. I wouldn't worry bout it.

I only do it on sundays
>>
>>7376051
It's fine to do every once in awhile. Honestly don't see much of a problem unless you are doing it every day.
>>
I like day drinking

I always keep a nice pace and a nice smooth drunk throughout the day
>>
File: 1453787718291.png (233 KB, 666x1101) Image search: [Google]
1453787718291.png
233 KB, 666x1101
>>7376051
secret /beautiful/ thread?
>>
>>7376160
i love that the bean dip is no bean chili
>>
>>7376160
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I've passed YouTube internet marketing classes, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Aunt Myrna's recipe drawer, and out of ALL of my viewers, I've racked up less than 300 confirmed kills from salmonella poisoning. I am trained in the Lazy Man culinary arts and I’m the top YouTuber to appear on West Texas Investor's Club. You are nothing to me but just another troll. I will choke you the fuck out with fury the likes of which has never been seen before on God's Green Earth, mark my fucking words. There won't be any principal to come stop me before your nose starts bleeding, hater. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of entrepreneurs and business owners in the Tennessee area and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that chokes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bison burger. Not only am I extensively trained in gimmicky kitchen utensils, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Made for TV line of avocado peelers and fruit choppers, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. This is going to be the Six Day War sevenfold. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have stuck out your fucking tongue when you ate lunch today. But you've never taken a big boy bite in your fucking life; instead you decided to write some gay little comment, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit The Best Barbecue Sauce You've Ever Tasted all over you and you will drown in it.
>>
>>7376160
Although I started off wanting an /alcy/ thread I will never say no to king jack
>>
>>7376116

Your body eliminates roughly a drink per hour, so no. She prob just lightly buzzed all day.
>>
>>7376051
I'm a contractor, build decks and docks and shit. I drink beer while I work. I drink beer at home, when I'm working on the yard, or on my trucks, or whatever, you know, things your dad probably does. I woke up at 7 this morning, cracked a brew, mowed my lawn, adjusted my alignment, built a shed and a new chicken coop, because I also keep chickens. I drank beer throughout all of that, and I'm drinking beer now.
>>
i'd probably day drink a lot more if it wasn't so bad for me

i function better once i've taken the anxious edge off
>>
File: 1453941827644.jpg (104 KB, 892x776) Image search: [Google]
1453941827644.jpg
104 KB, 892x776
Alcohol causes cancer. Not that you care if you are the type to day drink, but romanticizing drunkenness is quite popular. Really it is a social disease that leads to millions of deaths.
>>
>>7376051
Honestly don't see the appeal. Getting smashed is fun like once a month, with a couple drinks on tough days, but I don't get why anyone would want to drink everyday.
>>
File: 1452986325887.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452986325887.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>7376160
yes please
>>
File: 1452979648009.png (12 KB, 577x162) Image search: [Google]
1452979648009.png
12 KB, 577x162
I saw Jack Scalfani at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: 1454219262227.jpg (2 MB, 1560x2080) Image search: [Google]
1454219262227.jpg
2 MB, 1560x2080
>>7376364
None of your altruistic remarks will stop me from guzzling liquor like a madman. Some of us like our pleasure mixed with pain.
>>
>>7376398
I haven't seen that in years.
>>
It feels good at first but around 4-5 pm you want to sleep and you're fucked.
>>
File: 73Anm1[1].gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
73Anm1[1].gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>
File: jakatak69.webm (915 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jakatak69.webm
915 KB, 1280x720
King Ja/ck/ does not imbibe in brews, only uses it in his chilly. Don't worry, the alcohol cooks off.
>>
File: 1454246379981.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454246379981.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>7376160
wa-la
>>
>>7376252
excellent blog post, family
>>
>>7376529
I enjoyed that webm. thanks
>>
It's awesome, I love it on a sunny day off, I start around 11 am and listen to podcasts and music, kill a six pack of colt 45 and half a handle of vodka through the day. Watch out though, you'll get cravings to do it often and then it gets to the point where it's always at the back of your mind whenever you have time. Not worth it, but so much fun
>>
>>7376529
god damnit how is he so fucking stupid
>>
>>7376541
what the hell is that supposed to be?
>>
>>7376588
an "omelet" that he boiled in a ziploc bag
>>
>>7376529
so, did he figure out how to open the bottle or did he just give up?
>>
File: 1451971102839.png (166 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1451971102839.png
166 KB, 480x480
>>7376393
>that squirt
>>
>>7376529
Oh, God. Surely he's just pretending to be like that.
>>
>>7376051
I'm for it. If you don't have to work, you should spend it drinking if that's your thing. Or smoking your doobs and blunts. Weed is illegal here or I'd spark up a chronic in a new york minute once I was free from obligations.
>>
>>7377038

Wouldya?
>>
>>7377059
Totes (totally) would. But it's not, so I settle for alcohol. No friends, not even a buddy I talk to at work who might invite me out anywhere at any time, even with pity.
You should also do what you like when you're free. What, are you a doctor on call?
>>
i love jack
>>
>>7377068

I don't like the cut of your jib, bub.
>>
it's great if you can handle your alcohol/ride a buzz all day.

I'll usually start around 10 or 11 in the morning on my day off if I have literally nothing to do and drink until like 5. it's much nicer in the summer though. warm weather makes you feel like you are on a one day vacation.

but remember people will always always always see you as a degenerate unless you're in college.
>>
>>7376252
just curious, where do you work?
>>
>>7376398
I could actually see King Jack saying "Oh, like you're doing now?" and getting snippy and making a lot of hand gestures
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C9bl3fGLYQ

ja/ck/ and /alc/ desu senpai
>>
>>7377504
the only good video hes ever made and hes barely in it
>>
File: file.png (256 KB, 309x352) Image search: [Google]
file.png
256 KB, 309x352
>>7376588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak3uJGf6Bj0&gl=SG&hl=en-GB
>>
I'm a bit hung over right now and these ja/ck/ videos are making me nauseous
>>
>>7378685
whenever I get too wasted to do much of anything I watch ja/ck/ videos.

Actually, I was fairly sloshed on wine when I made >>7376160
>>
I got wasted Saturday night then woke up and went to the store to get more.

I was very ill last night.
>>
File: Jaksplash69.webm (2 MB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
Jaksplash69.webm
2 MB, 940x529
remember not to over imbibe overmuch my friendly cu/ck/s, there is a lot of empty calories in spirits and beers
>>
>>7378707
As soon as he was going to blend the hot mix, I knew he'd burn himself.
>>
>>7378707
>that waddle

Only a man carrying a 150lbs of gut fat can pull of that gait
>>
>>7377504
>I'm not going to try it because I don't like beer.
He's such a dick
That guy took an entire day to show king cuck how to make beer and he wont even try it.
>>
https://youtu.be/XqaV_4E37vo

>Italian chocolate
>detects trace amount of rum in it
>dramatically tells son not to eat it
>son defies fathers demands
>eats it
>choked out by father that night
>>
there is nothing wrong with day-drugging if you are a hard worker.
>>
>>7379372
Does Ja/ck/ even pay him or other people that appear on his show to do this shit?
>>
>>7379433
Jack has previously stated that most of his guests are friends of his (either personally or through his church) and that he generally pays them with sauce or plugs
>>
I gave up drinking for Lent. Feels good.
>>
>>7379372
He probably thinks one drop will cause him another stroke, meanwhile it's fine to pour salt on tomatoes in order to judge their flavour all the while complaining that his salt-shaking motor skills are yet to recover.
>>
https://youtu.be/mkKdVvZ3ghI

You'd have to be drunk to have cuck jr. bring his friends for a gang bang sesh with the wife
>>
>>7379443
>be robert
>have small channel
>some fat ass messages me begging me to do something for his show
>i guess, could be good for my channel
>drive 3 hours to fatass' home
>knock on the door
>his fatass wife opens the door
>jack gets up off the floor, steps over his bloodied son with strangle-marks around his neck and greets me
>make some beer on camera for his channel while he sips his disgusting, 6 splenda starbucks latte
>fatass won't even taste the beer
>he gives me some jars of sugary goop, must have been there for ages since no one buys 'em
>he posts the video on his channel, along with a plug for my channel
>take my laptop into the bathroom with me, something nasty has been a'brewin in me all day
>probably that fatass' "juicy" burger that I had over there
>now have 4chan memesters shitting up the comments section of all of my videos
>>
>>7379522
I'm sure the guy was more than happy to get a hit off of Ja/ck/'s fame, and I think he initiated the contact, since Jack probably wouldn't go out of his way to get homebrewing on. Dude is just as crazy as jack in so far as he's a religious american stereotype, but he at least sounds like he has some cool shit going on.
It also works out good for the audience since his best episodes are when he lets people that actually know what they are doing take the reigns.
>>
Jack really is an insufferable idiot. Someone makes beer in a big ordeal, films it for your channel, and you won't even take a sip. Is this retard so dumb to think he'll get drunk off a sip, or become an alcoholic? It doesn't even say you have to give up alcohol in the bible.
>>
File: 1455577199451.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1455577199451.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>7376541
>>
Ive been on a two week bender and im on my second pint of rum of the day

Drink up. I know i feel like a fucking winner
>>
I work overnights, so day drinking is my only option. It's fine. With enough drinks the sun doesn't even matter.
>>
>>7376364
newsflash: EVERYTHING causes cancer
>>
>>7376252
Yeah, you are like my dad
>>
>>7380303
touché imbecile
>>
File: 2015-09-30_11.15.05.jpg (295 KB, 1078x1322) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-30_11.15.05.jpg
295 KB, 1078x1322
>>7376541
>>
File: jack_irony.png (392 KB, 1017x721) Image search: [Google]
jack_irony.png
392 KB, 1017x721
don't get too many deep into the sacramental wine, silly boys
>>
>>7380356
LOST THE PLOT
>>
>>7380356
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>7380356
what a dick

did he run out of people to humiliate or something?
>>
File: 1455418751683.jpg (27 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1455418751683.jpg
27 KB, 500x333
>>7380356
>>
I don't do it anymore, thank God, but I used to go on pretty big weekend benders. Would go through a couple of fifths over the weekend, eating shit food. Monday mornings used to be ROUGH.

This eventually led to my fifth-of-shitty-vodka-a-day habit. Full blown alcoholism, ended up having to detox in a hospital. After a relapse about a month later, I really got my shit together. That was over a year ago...still like to drink, but hardly ever get "drunk" and most days I won't have any, or 1 drink at most. I feel 100% better in every aspect of my life - if you're going through hell, it does not have to end that way. You can get better, it doesn't have to end that way.
>>
>>7380492
Good to hear. I always like to hear about people who have mastered their alcoholism. Maybe me one day too.
>>
>>7380492
I needed this anon.

I feel like i'm on the border of being a heavy heavy weekend binger leading into a full blown alcy.

I want help but I don't want to do the steps. I haven't really done anything to piss anyone off. The only person I would apologize to is probably my ex gf.
>>
>>7376502
sauce?
>>
>>7380378
Just in case people don't understand this, Maury Davis (the pastor at Jack's church) murdered a woman in the 70s by cutting her throat so thoroughly that she was nearly decapitated.
>>
I drink in the day whenever I feel overwhelmingly anxious or feel that nothing is really happening in my life. Usually around 2 or 3 times a week.
>>
Day drinking is only acceptable if you're camping, fishing or doing yard work.
>>
File: Big Gurl Bites.webm (993 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Big Gurl Bites.webm
993 KB, 1280x720
Where were you when you realized big girl bites were a thing?
Fuck I'd smash Tammy's back door so hard.
>>
>>7381470

who sticks their tongue out like that to eat?
>>
>>7381511
The whole Scalfani family.
Jack Jr.'s webm coming up next.
>>
>>7381470
Honestly question: how do you become obese? I literally can't get fat.
>>
What do you think Jacks IQ is?

I'd say 90 at the very highest, and I feel that I'm being EXTREMELY generous in that assumption.
>>
>>7381728
I think his IQ varies with the temperature of his oven in fahrenheit.

So when he's not cooking it's 70, when he is it's 75 tops.
>>
>>7381730
Yeah.. I didn't want to class him as retard tier, but his actions really do speak louder than my words.
>>
>>7381728
hes probably a genuis desu. instead of trying to cook really well to compete with other youtube chefs he acts like an oblivious oaf and gets hundreds of thousands of hits by people who watch his stuff for the ironic humor or the "disgusting/tragic but can't stop looking" effect.
>>
>>7381816
>"disgusting/tragic but can't stop looking" effect.
so that´s his appeal? honestly, i can´t watch his videos. the cringe factor is way too high for me to handle. his face alone is way too ugly for me to bear
>>
>>7381816
If only.
>>
I'm fine drinking during the day as long as I keep drinking. As soon as I stop I feel like shit and want to sleep.
>>
>>7381816
He's probably a mod here on /ck/.
Something about his terrible cooking, weird humor and lackluster parenting make me jealous of Tammy.
>>
>>7380760
I'm the guy you're referencing, and I didn't do "the steps" either. Working a 12 step program is not the only way...One of the biggest problems I had with it was it asking you to basically absolve yourself of all responsibility for your drinking, and to me, holding myself accountable is one of the things that helped me most.

That being said, I did/do like going to AA meetings. They helped me immensely in terms of just talking about my problem and getting that shit off my chest. Also, meeting people who have been through the exact same thing as you helps out a lot too. There is a way out, but you must be willing to put in effort. It is hard as hell at first but you MUST keep telling yourself that it gets better. No lie, especially as you're recovering the way I did, every single day you notice a little improvement.

I come on these threads quite frequently, and it acts as a sort of therapy for me. Just talking to other anons and sharing my story helps me a lot.

Another thing - when they tell you in AA that you have to take it "one day at a time"...that is absolute gospel. If you look at the totality of it, it seems immense and you'll certainly fail if you have that view. One day at a time.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.