[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pizza thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
File: PizzaPepe.png (344 KB, 450x345) Image search: [Google]
PizzaPepe.png
344 KB, 450x345
Pizza thread
>>
File: 1401570767890.jpg (132 KB, 891x670) Image search: [Google]
1401570767890.jpg
132 KB, 891x670
I like Pineapple on my pizza FUCK YOU
>>
>>7374725

I really like pesto, chicken and sun dried tomatoes on my pizza.
>>
>>7374725
is that a screw in the pizza?
Center of the picture
>>
OFFICIAL /ck/ PIZZA RANKINGS

1. Meat lovers with double cheese!
2. Plain double cheese dipped in ranch/sriracha
3. Ham and Pineapple
4. Pepperoni with bacon
5. BBQ chicken, broccoli, bbq sauce, red onion, cheddar, ranch
6. Deep this bacon wrapped crust with double cheese and double sauce from little caesars.
7. Papa Johns Hamburger pizza
>>
>>7374789
No anchovees?
>>
>>7374725
Anyone else like white pizzas a lot?

My favorite pizza has gotta be
>white sauce
>grilled chicken
>green pepper
>red onion

fuck im hungry
>>
>>7374793

Anchovies are only good on pizza with triple pepperoni. You get that extreme meatiness but with the added saltiness of the anchovee"s
Also double cheese is great with it because it adds to the salty richness but don't forget olives and pickled jalapenos!

Hey gang what is your favourite drink to have with your pizza? mine is code red mountain dew but I also like a side of crunchy cheetos
>>
>>7374803
>Hey gang
teehee

I like a smooth malted tap water with biscotti
>>
>>7374794

>Fuck I'm hungry

Are you poor? I can feed you
>>
>>7374803

While we're at it why don't we just fucking throw a bunch of burgers, chicken nuggets, fries and fucking potato chips on top of a quadruple pepperoni, double cheese, triple bacon deep this pizza gang?
>>
>>7374813
I won't take your charity
and I have food here, it's just that I'm hungry for white sauce pizza
>>
>>7374836

Ok. I like white sauce pizza as well to be honest. There is this Neapolitan style pizzeria here that does a white sauce pizza with ricotta and oyster mushrooms and it's just this delicious rich, smoky flavour.
>>
>>7374836
>>7374848
You two should meet up and maybe date/fuck?
>>
>>7374851

I don't know if the other anon is a dude of fem but I'd be ok with talking more about food and life
>>
>>7374857
my dick is hard for you
>>
>>7374860

Cool, what other pizza toppings do you like?
>>
>>7374872

Big sausage

if u know what I mean
>>
>>7374794
>white sauce
>pizza
pick one (1)
>>
>>7374881

pls stop
>>
>>7374725

The best za' contains 'roni and extra 'roni

>Vegetables on za
>Ever

I will never understand people who eat vegetables on pizza. It's just gross. Pizza is only meant to be either plain cheese with sauce or sauce+cheese+pepperoni or MAAAAYBE the exception of an entire meat lover za. On my brothers birthday my parents ordered us an extra large pepperoni, mushroom, and green pepper pizza and I had to fucking pick off the mushrooms and green peppers. Fucking pissed me off!
>>
>>7374725

I love mushrooms on pizza. In fact I will often just order mushrooms on pizza. Roast garlic is also really delicious. I prefer thin crust as well. Salami, mushroom and peppers with fontina/mozzarella is delicious.

Anyone here ever experiment with different blends?
>>
>>7374789
More like the reddit-manchild pizza list
>>
which one should i have gotten and why

>Slow cooked pulled beef, pepperoni, Italian sausage, fresh tomato, red onion, jalapenos topped with chilli flakes & a spicy harissa sauce

or

>Slow cooked pulled beef, fresh tomato, red onion topped with a chimichurri drizzle

wasn't sure which one and got the second one ;-;
>>
>>7375234

Hey fuck off. The gang here agrees with me that these are the best pizzas
>>
>>7375238
>Slow cooked pulled beef

Sounds gross. Beef is not pork and should not be cooked as such.
>>
>>7375270

Can we just agree that MOST meats really don't belong on pizza?

I mean certain kind ofs salami/soppressata/certain types of sausage, even chicken can be acceptable but stuff like pepperoni, slow cooked beef/pulled pork, ham, bleh.

A proper pizza is thin crust, light layer of tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, basil, drizzled with olive oil. I like pizzas that are tasty and simple. Overcrowding it with tons of toppings is just annoying.
>>
File: 1455270038865.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1455270038865.png
444 KB, 800x600
>>7375279
>less is more
>simple is better
>>
>>7375286

Who is this and why is he constantly posted on this kimchi fried chicken rice plantain board?
>>
>>7375279

>no anchovies
>a proper pizza

A proper pizza has whatever the fuck you want on it. That's almost the entire point of pizza.

>b-but chicken is more acceptable than pepperoni
>i-it's not just my own shitty opinion, i swear
>>
>>7375290

Chicken is actual meat. Pepperoni in fact isn't really meat. "Pepperoni" is actually a fake American invention. Pepperoni means peppers in Italian. Pepperoni is just tube pasta cured with sodium nitrate and is proven to cause cancer when it comes into contact with stomach acid.

Also your opinion is shit. Some pizzas are objectively better.

>The best degree to get is a degree you enjoy! Follow your heart anon!
>Majors in fucking music
>lol y cant i find a job?
>>
>>7375298

paste*
>>
>>7375288
shitty forced meme
>>
>>7375298

I don't know what shitty subject you majored in, but that's a terrible analogy, and you sound dense as fuck.
>>
Are you kidding right? Now I give you a list of things tha shouldn't be in a pizza
>Ananas or Pineapple
>banana
>chicken
>Pesto
>any sauce that isn't Tomato sauce
>broccoli
>pasta
>hamburgers
You can't put anything in pizza guys, seriously.
>>
>>7375306

No fuck you. It's a great analogy. People like you always say shit like this.

>The best thing is whatever you enjoy

Well it isn't. Following your unrealistic dreams of being a famous actor, muscian or artist, or becoming an astronaut and loading on double pepperoni with fucking extra cheese and bacon onto your pizza isn't "proper" or "the best" it's fucking stupid. You're dense as fuck for thinking I'm dense.

>I majored in neuroscience
>>
>>7375313
I bet you say beans shouldn't be in chili, too, butthole
>>
>>7375313

>Not requesting dominoes to not cut your large double cheese pizza into slices and piling on burgers, ranch and fries, folding it in half and eating it like a taco.

Degenerate
>>
>>7375313
White pizza with ricotta and broccoli is delicious.
>>
File: IMG_20160125_182155.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160125_182155.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
Pork belly mushroom and arugula with a garlic white sauce.
>>
>>7375343
Hate when toppings aren't cut small, cos we all know what happens, you try and take a bite and suddenly half the pizza is following you into you mouth. Might be fine for Americans but I actually like to take smaller bites.
>>
>>7375348
I get that concern, and normally I'd agree but that pork belly is braised till super tender so I felt confident enough to throw the slabs on.
>>
>>7375298
>hating on our friend sodium nitrate
Do you even corned beef?
>>
>>7374745
i see it too anon
>>
I just put a Red Baron in the oven, lads.
>>
Pizza margherita was my first love.
>>
>>7375298
>chicken is actual meat it's fine
>pepperoni isn't real meat guys come on, I thought you knew this
News flash ding-nugget, any topping on pizza that isn't meat, isn't really meat. Do you think people order pepperoni because they genuinely believe it is a meat? Or because it tastes good?
>b-but what I think tastes good matters
it doesn't
>>
later i'm ordering from dominos
do i go chicken and mushroom?
or sausage and mushroom?
>>
>>7375314
Difference is food is meant to be enjoyed, while learning is meant to build intellect and further careers. If you can provide one good reason why your idea of pizza is objectively better than one somebody enjoys more, go ahead. And if that reason is health, then you may as well base your entire diet around nutrition alone, forgoing enjoyment completely and forgetting about bothersome things like making pizza. Just drink smoothies all day.
>>
File: tumblr_md2qsiZa9u1qeridgo1_1280.jpg (251 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_md2qsiZa9u1qeridgo1_1280.jpg
251 KB, 1000x500
Okay guys I haven't seen the thread dissolve into this yet so we might as well start

GLORIOUS CHICAGO DEEP DISH

or

MAGNIFICENT NEW YORK THIN CRUST
>>
>>7376306
don't do it

just had a dominos and it was ass

go papa johns or pizza hut
>>
>>7376306
>>7376389
This guy is right. If you must go Dominos, just roll a dice since all you can taste is sugar, so the toppings make fuck all difference.
>>
>>7376361
No. Fuck you.

Literally why not both?
>>
>>7376361
>Okay guys I haven't seen the thread dissolve into this yet so we might as well start
>GLORIOUS CHICAGO DEEP DISH
>or
>MAGNIFICENT NEW YORK THIN CRUST

It is perfectly fine to like whatever the concoction known as Chicago Pizza is.....it may taste great...that's fine.....BUT IT'S NOT FUCKING PIZZA
>>
>>7376361
haven't had chicago yet, so imma have to say new york
>>
>>7375343
I like what I'm seeing.
>>
>>7375314
>What? My retarded as fuck analogy fell flat? Impossible! I'm not dense you're dense! The world is dense for not agreeing with me!
>>
>>7376361
I like detroit style tbqh
>>
>>7374803
kill yourself
>>
>>7375314
You sound like one of those people who is booksmart, i.e. good information recall, but really has fuck all common sense and a little grasp of simple logic. You have the mind of a super autistic 12 year old.
>>
>>7374813
Feed me pls
>>
>>7376486
>>7376522

>Being this mad
>>
>>7376322
>learning is meant to build intellect and further careers
What a disgusting world this has become.
>>
>Toppings under cheese
>Square cut

Any other 100% wrong things people do?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.