[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you be flying to Tokyo to try this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
Will you be flying to Tokyo to try this?
>>
>>7374596
>going to Japan
>ever
>especially when America serves better burgers
Nah.
>>
>>7374596
LITERALLY RED. DITTO >>7374600
>>
>>7374596
Period blood bun?
>>
>>7374596
>>
File: oooo.png (110 KB, 194x271) Image search: [Google]
oooo.png
110 KB, 194x271
>>7374613
>>7374596
>red cheese
This is a crime against the culinary arts.
>>
>>7374596
Mos Burger has the best burgers of any cheap burger chain in Japan. They can't compete with Shake shack or 5 guys, but they could easily come in and fuck up McDonalds, Wendy's, and BK in the US
>>
>>7374666
>They can't compete with Shake shack or 5 guys

I've never been to Shake shack, but 5 Guys is pretty bad.

Mos Burger is amazing in comparison. I used to fucking live on mos burger while i lived in Thailand.
>>
>>7374596
Why is it red
>>
>>7375145
Its tainted with the blood of the innocent
>>
>>7375145
For the glory of the Emperor!

But seriously, it doesn't look as bad as the all black burger they made a while ago.
>>
Do they have it in purple?
>>
>>7375194
More like Blood for the Blood God.

on the other hand
>doesn't want to eat a burger that's as black as his soul
>>
>>7374596
>the onion is thicker than the burger
hell no
>>7374613
this on the other hand looks good and I would try it
>>
>>7375260
>>>the onion is thicker than the burger
That's the one thing that doesn't bother me
>>
>>7374660
orange cheese is dyed, why not red? Hell why not cheese m&ms
>>
>>7374666
I don't think so, sport. If Mos was so great they wouldn't have just 1,400 stores to McDonald's 3,000 in Japan.
>>
File: PrettyPatties.jpg (88 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
PrettyPatties.jpg
88 KB, 400x300
We did it boys, let the Krusty Krab burn
>>
>>7376161
By that logic McD's have the best burgers in the US as well.
>>
>>7376211
People line up for them everyday. They get so busy, they started putting a second drive thru in some places. If people didn't love their McDicks, they wouldn't be on every street corner across the globe.
>>
>>7376221
Well the Japanese sure aren't lining up anymore.

http://fortune.com/2015/04/16/they-really-arent-lovin-it-mcdonalds-japan-sees-wider-loss-in-2015/
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (4 KB, 130x97) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
4 KB, 130x97
>>7374613
>>
>>7376161
Your number are old. McDs have been shutting down all over Japan for the past 5 years because they aren't making any money. You read some forums and people have been saying that it never made sense for there to be so many McDs because it isn't that good to begin with and the prices have gone up. now they are pretty much the same as Mos Burger and Mos Is WAY better.
>>
>>7377520
sad thing about that is that in order to get a good McDonalds burger you have to go outside the USA because there are literally none in this country that can properly put a burger together
>>
>>7377540
They taste exactly the same when made fresh, but in Japan they are made fresh more often.
>>
>>7377546
Japan actually uses Squid Ink to dye their buns black while in America, we use A1 sauce to do that.
>>
>>7374596
No, but if its still around next time I go to Japan, I'll probably try it. Wherever you go, after a week or so you're craving something familiar and a burger usually satisfies.
>>
>>7374596
It'll be released in America in a year so no. They did the same thing with their nigger burger.
>>
How many blood echoes will I get if I eat it?
>>
>>7375145
makes you shit 3x faster
>>
>>7374596
Jokes on you. I already live in Tokyo.

But yeah, I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>7374666
Lived in Japan for a year back in 2011, ate burgers a quite a few places there.

Mos had the tastiest burgers by far, though comparatively they were kind of expensive and had much small portions on just about everything.

McDonalds was good, def not Burgerland Mickie D's, but Mos def tasted better.

And just random as fuck, Burger King sucked absolute ass. Maybe its the specific store i went too, but all their food was super dry, burgers felt like i was fucking munching on rubber.

Last side note: Teriyaki burgers from japanese food chains are GOAT
>>
File: 1450197760110.gif (1 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1450197760110.gif
1 MB, 360x240
>>7374596
>tfw I missed the Halloween whopper

We need to start hounding bk to make more coloured buns and shit.
>>
>>7379195
Order a Whopper with A1 Sauce, it's the same thing minus the green poop.
>>
>>7375145
it gives you health points
>>
>>7377520
that's sad because the best McDs ive been to outside the US are in japan... they have the breakfast locked down - fast service, food always hot and delicious
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.