[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate this vegetarian pizza.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: 20160213_151218.jpg (876 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20160213_151218.jpg
876 KB, 2448x3264
Rate this vegetarian pizza.

It has pizza sauce, mozza, grilled zuchini and onions, red peppers, black olives, green olives, brocoli, and feta cheese.
>>
6/10 broccoli and onions look under cooked.
>>
>>7374198
I only like black olives, sometimes onion too.
>>
>>7374198
Looks soggy as shit
>>
Needs anchovies.
>>
Everything looks under cooked.
No one wants to bite into a slice of pizza and deal with crunch vegetables. Gotta bake that shit.

6/10 because it would be pretty good otherwise.
>>
3/10. just get green peppers and green (or black if you're a pleb) olives next time
>>
>>7374198
5/10 because I only see half a pizza OP
>>
Why does it have cheese if it's vegetarian?
>>
>>7374266
r u srs
>>
>>7374266

i think vegetarians eat cheese and shit but vegans dont
>>
>>7374271
>he thinks cheese isn't a vegtable
>>
>>7374198
Toronto fag here. Pizza pizza made boxes for half the pizza? Why is the crust ao different? It looks good. Whats on it? Tell me you got some garlic dipping sauce for it. That godtier sauce they sell....
>>
>>7374271
Not who you're replying to, but not all cheese is vegetarian.

http://www.thekitchn.com/a-complete-meal-vegetarian-the-112672

As far as pizza cheese goes, I don't know how much is real cheese and how much is processed (e.g. oils, chemicals, etc. instead of dairy.)
>>
>>7374297
thats actually kind of interesting. would have never guessed. luckily im not a vegetarian.
>>
>>7374315
I was surprised as well. I'm not a vegetarian either so it doesn't affect me, but it goes to show you that not every food you buy is 100% what you think it is.
>>
>needing that many topping to mask how bad the pizza tastes
>>
>>7374292
>whats on it

can you read
>>
>>7374198
Where the fuck is the meat?
>>
>>7374351
On the crust that makes it look different and good.....you fucking idiot. Not whats on the pizza. The crust on this chains pizza does not usually look like this. Dumbass
>>
>>7374292

It varies by location, where I go they sell half pizzas but I've seen other places that don't do it.
>>
>>7374389
What location did you get this?
>>
why is the cheese never able to brown on veggie pizza?
>>
>>7374397
Veggies have a lot of water content.
Also people who make veggie pizzas seem to really cover the cheese for whatever reason.
>>
>>7374392

Corner of Wellesley and Parliament (the one on Wellesley, there's also on on Parliament at the same corner which I always found weird).
>>
>>7374198
9/10.

would be 10/10 if sundried tomatoes instead of olives
>>
>>7374408
When you want to make good pizza you precook the food. especially toppings you wouldn't normally eat raw.
>>
Looks disgusting
>>
>>7374364
right here! *unzips pants* xD
>>
>>7374198

umm cheese is an animal byproduct you fucking monster
>>
>>7374198
I've had Daiya, they're pretty good.
>>
>olives
nope
>>
>>7374292

Youre a total fucking pleb if you like garlic dipping sauce(or order from pizza pizza for that matter).

Its literally salt, margarine, and garlic powder. Its not even fucking mayo.
>>
File: image.png (145 KB, 580x125) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145 KB, 580x125
>>7374198
>>7374408
Just how the shit am I 'supposed' to make a veggie 'za, tho. Every time I try to load that bitch up with all my tasty veggies it comes out soggy as shit...

Like I've had to paper towel moisture off the top before cause I could see water...

Am I supposed to cook the veggies first? Is it possible to have too many? How do they do it at pizza joints. I just want a shitload of peppers, onions, and mushrooms on my goddamn pizza!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>7374516
Please also see >>7375812

Here's a pic of one of my soggy creations. This was just a frozen za. Also put frozen veggies on it.

I can't leave it in the oven for longer to 'dry out' (if that's even what I want it to do) cause the crust is done.
>>
>>7374198
I'm moving to Ontario soon. I'll try one myself then let you know.
>>
>>7374198
Hey bro, did you know cheese isn't vegetarian? Maybe with the exception of cottage cheese
>>
too many ingredients
>>
>>7374198
>It has pizza sauce

It has tomato sauce.
>>
>>7374198
Needs more meat
>>
>>7374198
BROCOLI ON A FUCKING PIZZA? YOU FUCKING SADIST
>>
>>7376152
>doesn't understand the difference between vegetarianism and veganism
>>
actually, I really love veggie pizza from PP. a lot of other places throw huge slices of tomato on it rendering the pie soggy and groce.

my fav veggie pizza tbqh
>>
File: typical_dairy_farm.jpg (206 KB, 1654x1159) Image search: [Google]
typical_dairy_farm.jpg
206 KB, 1654x1159
>>7378344
He's probably erroneously referring to his own misconception that industrial scale """""cheese""""" used on flyover chain pizza doesn't use vegetable rennet.

The irony of carnist idiots who get emotionally violent over veganism/vegetarianism/etc, is that they don't realize that their cancerous garbage food doesn't actually follow any of the principles they supposedly believe in.

That CAFO cow was never really alive in a meaningful way, and shit-tier cheese makers from Wisconsin would never waste money on animal rennet when they can just use the cheap stuff and crown themselves the Best Cheese in the Universe for the 15th annual "International" [sic] cheese competition in Eau Claire.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.