[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Won a gift card to this place so taking the wife for Valentine's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 402x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 402x230
Won a gift card to this place so taking the wife for Valentine's Day. What should I get? I cook prime beef all the time so I'm open to other options.
>>
Been there 2 times. Always got Ribeye, iirc. The iceberg wedge salads are good. I'm sure everything is good, you probably can't lose.
>>
>>7373856
Thanks. I was thinking a filet if I'm going with steak since I cook rib eyes all the time. I wonder how good their seafood is?
>>
>>7373862

Took my fiance there once, it was pretty good. We each got a ribeye. I got au gratin potatoes and the wedge salad, she got the salad and another side which I can't remember. Drank a Moscow mule, she got a beer. Service was good, food was tasty.
>>
>>7374003
Cool, I'm looking forward to it
>>
>>7373862
Most high-end restaurants (if not all) get fresh seafood flown in daily. Meaning not frozen, direct from the nearest airport. So, I'm sure their seafood is fine. Recipes are the easy part.
>>
Their Lamb Chops are really really good. The Seafood depending on restaurant location and local selection most likely will be worth it. I always get the Filet.
>>
>>7374257

Where are you located, OP? The missus and I went to the one in Columbus, OH.
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
i took mah feeyancay to the ruth criss we both got ribeye and a wedge salad
>>
Lobster bisque and sweet potato casserole are your best bets.
>>
>>7373862
get the steak

they cook it the crazy way in butter at like a bajillion degrees
>>
>>7374268
This is a chain restaurant that flyovers eat at every few years when they head into "da big city".
>>
>>7373833
This place is average at best. I've only been once about a year and a half ago but i was not impressed and thought it was way overpriced for the quality of the food or at least the quality of the chef.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.