[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw my school has a full surf and turf buffet complete with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: muh school lunches.png (778 KB, 647x600) Image search: [Google]
muh school lunches.png
778 KB, 647x600
>mfw my school has a full surf and turf buffet complete with prime rib carving station
>>
Post school
>>
>>7373112
I imagine your tuition is very high.
>>
>>7373115
Berkshire School in Sheffield Mass
>>
>>7373133
Are they compensating for not being Groton or Choate?
>>
I went to school where the new head chef was vegan, I ended up mostly subsisting on sunchips and m&ms
every day for lunch I would have tomato soup and one glass of ginger ale because thats the only thing that wasn't some fake vegan bullshit food

I ended up losing 20 pounds in the first couple of weeks there before saying fuck this place and transferring out

one time there was a kid who had celiac, this was before the gluten free fad happened and he was left with no meal options because everything had gluten in it. He literally had to throw a fit about how hes paying for a meal plan and cant eat any of the garbage the school is trying to pass off as food.
They managed to find a turkey breast they chipped out of the freezer to make for him
>>
>>7373112
I could eat like that at our community college.
They have a sizeable culinary school with a restaurant and special events on the regular.
It's not free though.
>>
>>7373112
Damn. My school only has decent food during right before holiday weeks.

What do you guys normally get? Say on days without a special event like that surf and turf?
>>
>>7373225
My school had a seperate vocational campus I went to. We had culinary arts based there, and we ate like kings daily.
>>
This site is 18+.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.