[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to have Five Guys for the first time in my life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 85098435.jpg (35 KB, 736x350) Image search: [Google]
85098435.jpg
35 KB, 736x350
I'm about to have Five Guys for the first time in my life. What's the best food to order?
>>
>>7373111
Burgers and fries
>>
>>7373129
Agreed. Get burgers and fries.
>>
>>7373111
Get a burger and some fries. Probably just small, or medium to share with another person
>>
These guys are idiots.
Get the hot dog.
>>
>>7373141
why don't you ask for cheesecake while you're at it
>>
>>7373229

AND A GOD DAMN TRACTOR
>>
>>7373239
Will that be all sir?
>>
Five Guys has to be the most shilled product/company I've ever seen on 4chan.
>>
>>7373137
That'll be $13.95 sir
>>
>>7373111
fuck off
>>
File: ooooook.jpg (40 KB, 445x302) Image search: [Google]
ooooook.jpg
40 KB, 445x302
>GIS for '5 guys'

mock and sage all shill threads
>>
>>7373111
Where are these restaurants located,I live down in Georgia and never even heard of one of these till visiting this board from time to time.
>>
>>7374434
Fuck off, juden
>>
the burgers? what the hell else are you really going to get and enjoy at a place with "burgers and fries" in the title?
>>
These shill threads are pathetic.
>>
Go to Fatburger instead and get your money's worth.
>>
Hide and report this shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.