[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else eats just this for dinner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 8487252893.jpg (52 KB, 458x600) Image search: [Google]
8487252893.jpg
52 KB, 458x600
Anybody else eats just this for dinner?
>>
>>7372959
I LOVE KNORR!!!
I BUY ALMOST ALL THEIR PRODUCTS LOOOVEEE IIIIIT
>>
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 1865x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 1865x933
>>7372959
Yeah senpai before I got a job I would eat the creamy garlic shells like multiple times a week.
>>
I have about 20 sidekicks in my pantry right now
>>
>>7373353
I make $20 an hour and I still eat chicken nuggies and this stuff all the time

I'm just lazy, really
>>
My bf eats the chicken & noodles as a meal all the time. I don't want that much sodium in my diet so I don't. I used to love adding a can of chicken to a packet of Asian noodles and calling that a meal, but that was pre-diet change.
>>
>>7372959
The broccoli cheese one is decent, I always add stuff first. For instance I'll slice and cook up some red onions, jalapenos and sausage then add the water and the knoor stuff.

Sometimes it's just WTF, especially if I'm cooking late at night and it's just for myself. One of those things with some sausage will last me for days.
>>
File: Marco-Pierre-White-Picture-04.jpg (301 KB, 960x550) Image search: [Google]
Marco-Pierre-White-Picture-04.jpg
301 KB, 960x550
>>7372984
Good man
>>
Another nice thing about them is that, they're only a dollar at dollar general.

Strange as it may seem, something that's still a dollar at a dollar store.
>>
Across the street at rite-aid they're like $2.59 or so.
>>
>>7373419
>something that's still a dollar at a dollar store.

That should give you a clue as to their quality.
>>
>>7373403
>My bf
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>7373456
Because god knows females don't post on this board or anything...
>>
>>7372959

Not the rice ones, but I eat the pasta ones a lot.
>>
>>7373428
it's dried rice and pasta
you can get a box of dried pasta for $1 too
>>
rice is shit, it's way more effort to clean from cookware than most food.
>>
>>7373428
They're just fine, quality-wise. Long as you can stock up on them at a deep discount, you're solid.
>>
File: meme8eb7e72aecaf6ca2.jpg (164 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
meme8eb7e72aecaf6ca2.jpg
164 KB, 500x500
>>
The pasta ones are good. The rice ones all fucking suck only because they cut the rice with pasta as filler and it's a fucking gross combination of textures.
>>
i used to, but not anymore. it's not really good with real food either.
>>
>>7372959
Holy shit yes. They are cheap, but also super filling. Sometimes i like to put some caved chicken in with them too.
>>
>>7374491
>file structure starts with meme
What website?
>>
>>7375453
4chan meme creator
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.