[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had steel cut oats for the first time today with a nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
I just had steel cut oats for the first time today with a nice glob of extra chunky peanut butter and blueberries mixed in.

My god, why didn't my mother make this shit for me as a kid? I always hated oatmeal caus I've always been fed that instant shit that doesn't even have any chewable oats in it.
>>
Enjoy your endless flatulance OP
>>
File: surfing.gif (77 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
surfing.gif
77 KB, 500x375
>eating horse feed
>the current year

Go to bed, Mr. Ed.
>>
>>7371809
Holy shit, you weren't kidding. Just farted in the shower with my girlfrined. She was like "something smells like shit in here."

"I farted."

Good thing we're so comfortable with each other that we just laughed before I railed her against the shower wall.
>>
>>7372912
When I feel a fart coming in the shower.
I like to let the water run down my back, down through my as crack. Then let my fart ripple through the water
>>
>>7371803
>extra chunky peanut butter
>posts picture of smooth

fucking american peanut butter, man
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 540x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 540x305
>>7372993
>>
>>7372993
Is it wrong that I like to fart in the shower and smell it? The humidity in the shower makes it linger and it mixes with the smell of soap/shampoo.
>>
>>7374551
stop
>>
>>7374551
Nah man your good
>>
>>7374551
My hate to admit it but I love when I'm at home and I drop a log and the water splashes back up on my hole. Its refreshing
>>
>>7374551
I "catch" farts in my hand and smell them. Nothing sweeter than your own brand.

I also really enjoy shitting. Just letting like a huge turd come out feels so fucking good.

Nothing sexual about it, and I don't have any kind of interest in anal stuff or shit play in the bedroom.

Oh, also: lime juice and coconut makes for fucking awesome oatmeal
>>
>>7374582

olive oil, scallions & grated cheese
>>
>>7374590
I've heard of that one too but I'm not big on savory in the am
>>
>>7374594

find a time
>>
>>7371803
How the fuck do you put peanut butter in oatmeal?
>>
>>7376077
A spoon seems like a reasonable way to go about it
>>
File: laughing propanes.jpg (103 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
laughing propanes.jpg
103 KB, 678x960
>>7376077
nigga you can't be serious

you can't be this dumb
>>
>>7376084
It just stays there, like a fucking piece of shit, I have to eat it individually.
>>
>>7376077
Yeah, that didn't sound very appetizing to me either.
>>
>>7376102
stir your oatmeal you fucking neanderthal
>>
>>7376102
Just like you on this board
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (55 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
55 KB, 400x200
>>7371803
>>7372912
>>7372993
>>7374551
>>7374567
>>7374582

This thread made my day, thanks /ck/

Also Op, I need to try the peanut butter in there, maximize dem protons.
>>
>>7374551
I have a ritual called ‘terminator’. I crouch in the shower in the “naked terminator” pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
>>
>My god, why didn't my mother make this shit for me as a kid?

Probably doesn't know the difference between oats and "quick oats."

Also, quick oats are quicker and cheaper to make and you, being a kid, were a drain on your parents' finances.
>>
>>7376288
nigga how do you not know who Robert Patrick is?
>>
>>7376321
>quick oats are quicker and cheaper to make
Are you sure about that? Do you know the difference between steel cut oats, traditional rolled oats, and quick oats? Are you familiar with the processes involved to make these different variations?
>>
>>7371803
I have steel cut every day even though think I prefer the taste and texture of rolled and steamed oats.

Do you add milk after that pic or do you eat it like that?
>>
>>7376750
nigga how do you not know that ancient pasta?
>>
>>7371803
I wish berries weren't so expensive. I just eat my bland oatmeal with a little bit of sugar.
>>
>>7376855
Wait 'till summer when berries are in season (read: cheaper) or use jam.
>>
File: 1414114511547.jpg (9 KB, 198x246) Image search: [Google]
1414114511547.jpg
9 KB, 198x246
I love eating a large bowl of steel cut oatmeal with peanut butter and blueberries while I take my morning shit and listen to Bloomberg podcasts. Great way to start the day.
>>
>>7377375

>takes a shit while eating breakfast

Oatmeal really is horse food.
>>
>>7376865
Then buy in bulk and freeze them.
>>
>>7376205
R O A S T E D
O
A
S
T
E
D
>>
>>7371803
I made Bob's Red Mill steel cut oats this morning because the wife requested it. Despite copious brown sugar, a little milk and some blueberries, still tasted like glue to me. Wife claimed to enjoy it though.
>>
>>7377662
On seafood night my wife enjoys some steel cut oats rubbed gently over her clam.
>>
>>7376173
European peanut butter is a lot less creamy than american, I'm guessing that's what anon was on about

Good luck stirring that into anything desu
>>
File: HHNNNNGGHHH.jpg (76 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
HHNNNNGGHHH.jpg
76 KB, 500x566
Sometimes I like to eat a dry spoonfull of oats and just chew it for a bit.
I love the flavor and texture of it as it slowly gets moist in my mouth.
As far as I know there haven't been any bad side effects from doing it, so i'll keep on until I hear otherwise.
>>
I had a really nice can of steel cut oats and this inspired me to eat it, I went downstairs and my family must have thrown it out lol
>>
>>7378360
Yes, must be the lack of sugar and HFCS.
>>
>Take a healthy food and slather it in unhealthy things
>Wow this healthy food tastes so good why didnt anyone tell me

You guys are dumb as heck
>>
File: bear.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>7378360
>buy American peanut butter
>Peanuts third on the ingredients list after palm oil and sugar
>mfw
As a nation, you guys are fucked long term, medically speaking.
>>
>>7378763
>Still pushing this 'fruit is unhealthy' meme
>>
>>7378770
>As a nation

Yep, we all eat the same shit.

Yep.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.