[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Burger Sauce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
What is the best burger sauce to make these taste better. Pic very much related
>>
>>7371410
That really Rustlers my jimmies.
>>
>>7371410
I remember when my mum used to hate me getting these but they are pretty fucking legit for a microwave burger desu
>>
File: ainsley 6.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ainsley 6.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>7371415
They where half price too, one yuropoor per burger. So I got two of the burger and two of the rib burgers or whatever they are called. Not half bad for a microwave burger indeed. I'm gonna toast the buns on my fry pan next time. Only thing I don't like is the sauce, the consistency is disgusting and the taste doesn't enhance the burger. Can anyone help me out here?
>>7371414
well meme'd friend.
>>
>>7371410
£1.99!!! Fuck i remember when they were only £1 in sainsburys.

Anyway, i find a good burger sauce recipe is;

1 dollop mayonaise
1 big squirt of ketchup
1 tiny smidge of mustard
Dice half a gherkin finely and mix that in.
>>
File: ainsley 3.jpg (54 KB, 588x723) Image search: [Google]
ainsley 3.jpg
54 KB, 588x723
>>7371419
>making the sauce
I think you misunderstand why I am eating microwave burgers in the first place.
Thanks anyway fampai.
>>
>>7371417
Yeah toast the buns, the sauce is good in one of the burgers but there are two different ones. I haven't lived in the UK for years so I can't remember but I know one was great and the other was shit
>>
>>7371419
that's pretty much the burger sauce everybody and their mother uses. with a little seasoning of course.
>>
>>7371425
Yeah, bit of chilli powder and some lemon juice
>>
File: IDShot_540x540.jpg (34 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
IDShot_540x540.jpg
34 KB, 540x540
Mayonaise under the burger, this on top
>>
>>7371422
They only come with ketchup (naff stuff, not heinz or anything), gotta have something tastier
>>
>>7371410
I wonder what happened to the winner of that action packed trip to detroit
>>
>>7371461
There was too much action and he never made it back.
>>
>>7371601
Guess they were right snoggered
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.