[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dungeness crab is now considered safe to eat on the Best Coast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: dungeness-crab[1].jpg (321 KB, 900x521) Image search: [Google]
dungeness-crab[1].jpg
321 KB, 900x521
Dungeness crab is now considered safe to eat on the Best Coast. Researchers say they tested little to no more of the neurotoxins created by a bloom of algae and say crab season can finally be started.

Do you trust them?
>>
>>7371276
if they try to kill us then they wouldn't have announced that the neurotoxin trace was there in the first place
>>
I eat fish from the Golf of Mexico. Corexit makes me stronger.
>>
Meaning do you trust the accuracy of their skill and equipment to detect all the neurotoxin in all the areas.

There may be some crabs that may retain it. Then who do you sue? The crab? The food and health org?
>>
File: mike.gif (124 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mike.gif
124 KB, 640x360
>>7371349
>Golf of Mexico

PGA?
>>
>>7372727
>eat shitload of crab
>get a little sick
>sue and make money
>rinse and repeat
>mr.krabs.jpg
>>
>>7372748
>neurotoxin
>a little sick
>try to sue everyone from the ocean to the fishman to the health org
>"Act of nature, 1 in a billion chance blah blah"
>Get $0
>Lingering effects of neurotoxin
>Fugggg
>>
>>7372781
Everyone is always hating on zebra mussels. Can we eat these zebra mussels?
>>
>>7372797
Haven't read any articles that said not to.
>>
>>7372797
zebra mussels put a severe hurting on the walleye fishing in Lake Erie.
>>
>>7372837
How's a walleye taste? I never ate that sumbitch
>>
>>7372847
It's my favorite fish and I am an avid angler.
>>
>>7372837
But they clean the water. The Niagara river it's crystal clear, thirty feet down even.

Thanks China!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.