[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ck/ think of this sandwich?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: sandwich.jpg (111 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
sandwich.jpg
111 KB, 1000x562
What does /ck/ think of this sandwich?
>>
way too greasy. lacking something that looks crunchy and fresh.
>>
Grease/10
>>
looks alright, but i'd definitely take the top bun off and throw it out. i fucking hate that bread

would be nice slaying through the rest with a knife and fork
>>
>>7371004
there's supposedly pickles somewhere in it

Pulled pork, ham, bacon, chorizo, gouda cheese, pickles and a fried egg with chipotle mayo
>>
I think that's about 4500 calories worth of food. That's what I think.
(And with zero vegetables or fruit to boot.)
>>
>>7370995
Also why is the mac n cheese there? Do these people expect you to feel like an asshole for not also eating the side-dish?!

two greasy hands out of 10
>>
>>7371072
sounds nice. i'd add some leafy greens,tomatoes and onions. maybe some horse radish instead of the mayo
>>
>>7371073
who gives a fuck?
>>
>>7370995
1000/10 would eat even if it blows my stomach up.
>>
Unholymess/0
>>
>>7371118
The tax payers who will be funding your bypass surgery, deso sanpay.
>>
>>7371140
go back to the gym you damn vegan
>>
File: spooky.gif (113 KB, 260x199) Image search: [Google]
spooky.gif
113 KB, 260x199
>>7370995
What is that meat?
It looks like hot dog, or ham.
I'm digging that egg on the left half tho, and that mac and cheese is 10/10
Would definitely try.
>healthwhores in my thread
>>
File: 1455210993392.jpg (114 KB, 661x749) Image search: [Google]
1455210993392.jpg
114 KB, 661x749
Well, It definitely does look greasy as fuck dude. The bread looks mad decent, but somehow that shit is also greasy. I like the ingredient run down, ESPECIALLY dat egg and chipotle mayo. I am ALL about that shit. Just wish it wasn't so goddamn grease ridden.

Mac 'n Cheese looks like it could be cheap. But there is a (small) possibility it could be fucking hero. Bacon looks on fleek.

Grease / 10 would try.
>>
>>7370995
Looks delicious. I'd lose the egg personally though.
>>
Retarded. A sandwich is meant to use bread as a vehicle so you can easily transport food into your mouth without making a huge mess.

That abomination is going to fall apart after the first bite. You might as well just shove the individual ingredients into your gaping maw by hand and take a shower afterwards.
>>
>>7371286
this. why the fuck do people build these insanely large sandwichs that they will never be able to eat in the way you're supposed to. burgers are even worse.
>>
I would get it without the egg because eggs always taste like metal to me and I don't know why. But I would only be able to eat maybe half of it. I would probably add the mac n cheese onto the sandwich, also.
>>
>>7370995
I would stuck my dick in and fuck it
>>
File: puisnotamused.jpg (97 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
puisnotamused.jpg
97 KB, 1024x569
Looks fuking disgusting m8
>>
That looks absolutely amazing.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.