[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup cu/ck/s i made some 'za what do you think? please be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: za.jpg (885 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
za.jpg
885 KB, 2048x1152
sup cu/ck/s
i made some 'za
what do you think?
please be gentle i have autism
>>
File: za2.jpg (919 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
za2.jpg
919 KB, 2048x1152
and she's done
>>
File: za3.jpg (688 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
za3.jpg
688 KB, 1152x2048
crust shot
>>
>>7370494
>i have autism
<i let my pizza have a crack in the edge and still take picture of it and play it out like its cool like shit like this dont matter

fucking moronic idiot
>>
>>7370503
relax bro it was a meme
DUDE IT WAS A MEME BRO RELAX
>>
That pizza looks really good. What's your dough and tomato sauce recipe?
>>
anchovy shitposter should be showing up any minute now
>>
>>7370513
just buy tomato sauce from shop then gently milk this cock lärä for the finishing product
>>
Looks good, though I'm not a fan of black olives.
>>
VERY good

>>7370503
>I like garling pozzed up nigger cum

t. you right now
>>
>>7370492
pizza looks good, but you seem like a terrible person. Oh, and try parchment next time
>>
>>7370528
yeah okay enjoy ur vitamin d deficit and ur weakened bones u wil prolly walk up a staircase n ur leg will snap in half rolf pathetic just cuz im aware of the vitamin needs of every human being i dont deserve dat bullying.......
>>
>>7370513
pretty standard dough recipe
2 cups flour
2/3 cup water (110-120 degrees american)
.25 oz yeast
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1/4 olive oil
mix the yeast salt sugar and water in a bowl and let it stand for a few mins
then add the flour and oil
knead the shit out of it
then cover it and let it rise for at least an hour (up to 3 or so hours is good)
then punch it down and either use it right then or put it in the fridge for up to 5 days (texture gets a lot better if you leave it in the fridge)
for sauce i just use crushed san marzano tomatoes with a bit of olive oil, oregano, basil, and black pepper
you can simmer it on the stove for 30 mins or so if you want
>>
>>7370541
joonas
>>
>>7370542
im sorry i take it back please forgive me...

>>7370541
joonas
>>
File: umaru crey.gif (214 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
umaru crey.gif
214 KB, 500x281
>>7370541
>you seem like a terrible person
>>
>>7370492
>no cheese over the toppings
Why?
>>
solomon paul carter as heck
>>
>>7370581
the pepperoni tastes better if it gets some dry heat to it
it's too soggy/slimy if it's buried under cheese
in my HUMBLE AND HONEST opinion anyway
>>
the ufck is Joonas ?
>>
File: joonas.jpg (174 KB, 1083x1653) Image search: [Google]
joonas.jpg
174 KB, 1083x1653
>>7370618
>the ufck is Joonas ?
a finnish wax golem who is butthurt about everything
>>
>>7370618
JOONAS
>>
File: tumblr_nkbqa2lVGy1tezt7xo1_500.png (188 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkbqa2lVGy1tezt7xo1_500.png
188 KB, 500x400
>>7370492
>>7370494
what did u use to cook ur 'za that fast?????
>>
>>7370632
meme magic
>>
>>7370492
>>7370494

It looks good. Personally I would not use the pepperoni and add mushrooms but pizza is all to taste. If you like it, enjoy. Appearance wise I think it is very appetizing considering you're probably pretty new to making pizza.
>>
>>7370494
that looks like the most generic as fuck pizza ever. it's the kind of pizza you would find in a chuck e cheese ad in the 90's.
it looks fucking tasty tbqh
>>
>Marlboros
Kill yasel-
Lol nvm
>>
>>7370492haha, how can autism be used as an insult? Only an ignorant cunt would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance)

Autism is a gift in my case, I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism. I've been going through school all my life being bored out of my fucking brains getting at least 95% on all my tests (and all the incorrect answers were silly mistakes) because I'm just too fucking smart for school I can't wait for everyone else to learn something I already knew within the first day or too of being taught it. Every year I scored the best of my year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and the headmaster came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

I recently became home educated so I could learn at my own pace and I'm getting my GCSEs done in 1/4 of the time everyone else has to do it in, I'm also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done.

I used to get paid $30 an hour working online, which is more than the teaching assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them.

So, in conclusion, calling someone autistic is not an insult, in my case, it makes me highly gifted.

One more thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy etc.

haha, the most satisfying this is to know that you will all see this as a waste of a natural gift that I am undeserving hahaha, that brings me great satisfaction.

I'm practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you.
>>
>>7370494
Good job. I bet it tasted very good.

Also, do something about that peeling skin around your disgusting fingernails.
>>
File: le drake.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
le drake.png
444 KB, 800x600
>Olives on a pizza
>>
File: showing my cat true euphoria.gif (2 MB, 335x237) Image search: [Google]
showing my cat true euphoria.gif
2 MB, 335x237
>>7372010
Only an autistic person and his mom would think this makes him cool.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.