[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what should i get at popeyes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: clients_s59.png (266 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
clients_s59.png
266 KB, 550x600
what should i get at popeyes
>>
>>7370159

Meh
>>
>>7370159
Spicy tenders with cajun rice and green beans.
>>
chicken and jalapenos
>>
CHICKEN, BISCUITS, GRAVY
>>
>>7370159
Chicken, whatever kind. Tendies are bomb though

Not a huge fan of the sides I've tried

Popeyes chicken>KFC chicken
KFC sides>Popeyes sides
>>
Three piece, all dark meat, side of fries or mac and cheese. Get an extra biscuit if you want. Cola to drink.
>>
>>7370231
oh and SPICY obviously goddamn
>>
chicken
>>
5 piece tenders meal w/cajun fries
>>
5 piece spicy tenders with onion rings and a biscuit. Cherry, vanilla Dr pepper to drink
>>
>>7370159
Chicken tenders and fries.
>>
>>7370395
I heard the onion rings were discontinued, can't confirm since I haven't been to a fast food place in 4 months.
>>
>>7370332
This lads

>>7370414
They're still there where I am.
>>
>>7370420
Oh, thank sweet god, another two months and I can have an off meal.
>>
How come all of the shit tier American fast food places come over here but good shit like Quiznos and Popeye's doesn't?
>>
redbeans and rice are top tier tbqh
>>
An abortion.
>>
>>7370436
I don't know where "here" is but based on the list of countries they've expanded to, you probably aren't brown or Asian enough. Sorry though.
>>
>>7370459
Ireland :(
>>
File: 1451674585291.jpg (75 KB, 663x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451674585291.jpg
75 KB, 663x1024
>>7370159
Salmonella
>>
>>7370159
Go somewhere else
>>
>>7370466
I don't know how the food is in Ireland to be honest but I don't think you're really missing out on much. I don't even eat fast food anymore. It just makes me sick.

What kind of fast food do you have in Ireland?
>>
A poboy of some kind, or red beans and rice
>>
>>7370181
this except with Cajun mashed potatoes instead of green beans
>>
Spicy po boy
>>
Blackened tenders with red beans and rice and biscuits. red beans and biscuits are 7/10 on their own but transform to 10/10 when eaten together
>>
Do they still have those waffle chicken tenders?
>>
>>7370202
Fuck all the way off. KFC wedges and biscuits ain't shit compared to Popeye's
>>
>>7370231
Popeyes doesn't even sell mac n cheese you fucking slute. And even if they did the red beans and rice is the proper side to any popeyes meal.

>cola to drink

gtfo, the drink is red soda
>>
>>7370938
Fuck off

KFC mac n cheese is god tier

KFC biscuits, wedges, and mashed potatoes are great too
>>
3 piece tender with cajun fries and the drink is my goto everytime i go
>>
Overpriced for what you get, but I really like their popcorn shrimp.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.