[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Restaurant Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
A place that has no menu options. Lunch and Dinner meals are what ever the head chef feels like making that day.

You come in, lunch might be fancy sandwich with a salad and drink. Then dinner will be a protein, starch, veggie, drink, and dessert. Lunch and Dinner prices never change. Alcohol drinks separate prices.
>>
File: 1331524445346.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1331524445346.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
It's called table d'hôte you fucking mong
>>
I'm thinking about a food cart/truck that sells piroshkis with different fillings. Maybe use more unconventional fillings including a vegetarian and dessert option. I'd like to open my town up to Eastern European food.
>>
i want sushi sticks. tiny little sushi sticks with stupid dipping sauces and just do that shit out of a food truck.
>>
>>7369665
a restaurant with no menu? So it's like a public kitchen?
>soup kitchen
>>
>>7369673
there is one in my town sometimes on social events. is always the best choice.
they have beef, spicy beef, vegetarian and custard.
>>
>>7369905
No, there's just no set menu. They decide what dishes they're going to make that day, usually based on what seasonal produce is available or what they can get a good deal on and then just make that.
>>
>>7370028
So it's like a larger tasting menu basically.
>>
>>7370029
Not really, tasting menu is usually just small portions. Places like this will usually offer a full set of courses included in the price so you get an appetizer, soup/salad, main course and dessert. They may have a couple different choices as well, I've been to places that had a rotating menu with 2-3 choices for each course and usually a meat, fish and vegetarian/vegan option for the main course or something along those lines.

If I ever opened a restaurant, it would be similar to that with a varying menu based on locally sourced seasonal ingredients along with beers and wines from local breweries/wineries.
>>
>>7370028
fuck that shit. i wont go to a place unless i know i can at least get some tendies and fries if i so desire
>>
>>7370280
That's fine, you should probably just stick to shitty chain restaurants to get your precious tendies and let the adults go to real restaurants.
>>
So it's a restaurant that people with allergies would have absolutely no desire to waste their time with.

Sounds great senpai.
>>
>>7370870
Exactly, a restaurant that doesn't bend for the genetically inferior
>>
>>7369665

Food is served in the shape of a penis.
>>
Sounds like the sort of thing that will only work if you've developed a reputation and a client base that has complete faith in you. To get to that point you already have to had a conventional restaurant to build those prerequisites.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.