[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: Foods or drinks you have never tried whether on purpose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Apple_juice_with_3apples.jpg (218 KB, 1826x1494) Image search: [Google]
Apple_juice_with_3apples.jpg
218 KB, 1826x1494
>ITT: Foods or drinks you have never tried whether on purpose or coincidentally

Purposefully: Bananas, peanut butter.

Coincidentally:Apple Juice My family loved Orange or Grape juice. As such I never drank Apple Juice and only just realized I never tried it because they thought it was disgusting. Going to buy some today or make my own. Not sure.
>>
>>7369371
McDonald's chicken nuggets. They always seemed gross to me.
>>
>>7369408
They are, ugh I used to work there and I feel like puking whenever they're mentioned
>>
>>7369371
Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>7369437
>ugh
Are you girl?
>>
Prune juice, it just doesn't seem very appealing to me.
>>
>>7369531
Same. I briefly worked in a retirement home. It was requested often but it was so sticky when it spilled. They also loved Spumoni ice cream. Never tried it myself but it looked good.
>>
>>7369371
Pistachio ice cream. What does it taste like?
>>
>>7369371
Why would you never try a food on purpose? That sounds petulant as fuck.
>>
>>7369570

I think it was probably the smell that bothered me when I was young, so I avoided it. I never made a big deal or anything out of it. I just say I wasn't hungry if I got offered it.
>>
>>7369566

The ice cream itself is bland, almost vanilla. If you tried pistachio's then that what it tastes like
>>
>>7369570
I have a friend that does that. Sticks to the same meal every time she goes out because if she orders something new and doesn't like it her whole world falls apart. Regret over the money wasted. Anger over the unsatisfactory meal.

Also, if a new restaurant opens up and she hears ONE negative review, she refuses to go. If she does get talked into going, she's convinced it's terrible and never goes again.
>>
>>7369588
>if she orders something new and doesn't like it her whole world falls apart. Regret over the money wasted. Anger over the unsatisfactory meal.
My niece is like this, but it's because she's a very picky eater. She's afraid of ordering "wrong" and getting a meal she doesn't like, then feeling like she wasted an opportunity to eat out.
>>
>>7369566
It's good, give it a try.
If you don't like it, spit it out, but at least you gave it a go.
>>
>>7369371
your family is fucking weird. Apple juice is the god tier level of juices
>>
>>7369570
Yeah, really OP. I love trying new food, why would you actively avoid trying something?
>>
File: Jim8.jpg (25 KB, 418x467) Image search: [Google]
Jim8.jpg
25 KB, 418x467
>>7369593
>>7369588
>Females
>>
>>7369612
>why would you actively avoid trying something?
Not OP, but you can actively avoid trying something if you're pretty sure it going to be garbage. I've never bothered with Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza, BK chicken fries, most of Taco Bell's offerings and anything from Wendy's, Culver's, Sonic, Checker's, Applebee's, the Cheesecake Factory or the Olive Garden because I know without even trying these foods that they're crap.
>>
most teas and most coffees
tried some sort of tea once and didn't like, tasted like warm flower water that got cold fast and then got even more gross
tried regular coffee with milk, tasted lite burnt bitter water, drank half of it then yelled at my mother for making me drink it instead of hot cocoa, needless to say all the faucets got taped and she got water sprayed on her several times
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.