[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else like to fry up their eggs so they're crispy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Crispy-Fried-Egg-4.jpg (774 KB, 1000x803) Image search: [Google]
Crispy-Fried-Egg-4.jpg
774 KB, 1000x803
Does anyone else like to fry up their eggs so they're crispy on the outside and kinda puff up in the middle but still have runny yolks?
>>
File: 1455210693774.jpg (9 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1455210693774.jpg
9 KB, 211x246
>>7369073
>does anyone like to fuck up their eggs
Nah not really.
>>
>>7369073
Yes i do. Im not a yankee faggot.
>>
Crispy, yes. That shit looks burnt, OP.
>>
yes they're delicious like that

/ck/ is remarkably intolerant of browned eggs though
>>
>>7369086
> browned eggs
You mean burnt. There is no middle ground for eggs.
>>
>>7369091
There is a difference between burnt ash and browned egg. If you can't taste that difference, maybe your palate is weak.
>>
>>7369073
100% of people in Spain like their eggs fried like that. Fried in abundant olive oil.
>>
File: movin on up.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
movin on up.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
>>7369110
What kind of oil?
>>
>>7369124
simbly ebin XDDDD
>>
File: Aceite de Oliva Carbonell.jpg (32 KB, 350x655) Image search: [Google]
Aceite de Oliva Carbonell.jpg
32 KB, 350x655
>>7369124
dis one
>>
>>7369082
It does seem like Americans are the most autistic about their eggs.

>>7369085
That wasn't an egg I fried, but I did make something similar in the morning. I fry them up so they are just slightly less brown than in the pic and then I flip them over for the last 20-30 seconds. To be honest the pic in OP doesn't looked burnt at all.

>>7369091
If you fry them up on medium-high you can get them to be brown but not burnt.

>>7369110
>>7369138
Do they fry em in a lot of the oil? Like shallow frying? or just a little in the pan?
>>
>>7369073

Yes, crispy white runny yolk is god tier
>>
>>7369073
what kind of faggot would eat a crispy egg?

if you want crispy just serve that shit on some toast or something
>>
No thanks

Over easy please
Eggs may be my favorite food
>>
How do you cook eggs sunny side up but without gross mucus-y bits?
>>
>>7370157
Steam that bitch
>>
>>7369073
You need a hot pan to do that.
>>
>>7370194
that's how you get rubbery whites.
>>
>>7369073
this is literally the only way I know how to cook eggs

if someone served me a sunny side up with hard yolk I'd spit in their face
>>
>>7369171
We are cuz its the land of FREEDOM.

Have fun with your 65% taxes and bagged milk, commie.
>>
>>7369082
this is the correct answer. Despite growing up on the east coast, we know how to egg around here.

while we're on the subject. you scramble eggs in the pan. mixing the eggs up in a second container like omelets then pouring it into the pan to be crumbed up is the gayest shit this side of the closet door.
>>
Fried crispy eggs are godlike in a plain rice/tomato dish. My mom is from spain, when i was little she would fill a frying pan liberally with olive oil, fry the eggs while splashing the hot oil over the eggs. Yolks still runny, eggs bubbly and crispy. Goes best served in a dish with plain white rice (cooked with some fried onion for flavor) and some tomato sauce. Shit is fucking bomb and simple. Its messy however from the eggs.
>>
>>7371324
>you scramble eggs in the pan. mixing the eggs up in a second container like omelets then pouring it into the pan to be crumbed up is the gayest shit this side of the closet door.
Scrambling in the pan seems to give my eggs a much more creamy texture than scramling beforehand. Doesn't get dry as quickly either. And you can actually taste the yolk.
>>
>>7369073

How do you get that result? Do you simply cook them on high heat?

I usually fry my eggs on medium heat with some butter (or bacon fat if its around) in the pan, but i will never get crispy results without ruining the yolk
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.