[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a very simple recipe to do with long grain rice? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Rice.png (549 KB, 593x509) Image search: [Google]
Rice.png
549 KB, 593x509
What is a very simple recipe to do with long grain rice? I'm just looking for a snack.
>>
just crack an egg in there for simple gainz but don't forget to break the rice in half first so they fit in the pot better desu senpai
>>
>>7368140
a bowl of rice
>>
File: bzzzz.jpg (49 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bzzzz.jpg
49 KB, 500x281
PEAS
>>
>>7368140
steam the rice with choice of diced peppers, when done, put in bowl, add raw egg and stir, add spices to your liking. Enjoy
>>
File: 1452458719383.png (440 KB, 486x473) Image search: [Google]
1452458719383.png
440 KB, 486x473
>>7368192
>raw egg
>>
>>7368140
Fry up some ham and mix it in. Enjoy with pineapple on the side.
>>
>>7368140
Pretty much anything but a Buddha bowl is nice and easy. For quickness my method is to microwave a yam, boil some lentils, and saute some kale or collards in garlic and butter. Mix smooth natural peanut butter with rice vinegar and water to taste and consistency for peanut sauce and maybe a few drops sriracha.
>>
get dressed up and take it to a wedding somewhere to throw it over the newly wed couple. then snack on finger food at the wedding. bonus free booze, and you might get laid because women get clucky at weddings.
>>
People do not snack on rice, you fucking weirdo.
>>
>>7368140
cook with a left over chicken carcass you might have wrapped in foil in the back of your freezer.
Rince off the freezer burn first.
>>
>>7368330
Do this, OP, and try not to think of maggots while you chow down on that delicious chicken carcass.
>>
fried rice. Just fry it up with some green onions and whatever other veggies you feel like, maybe some scrambled egg and throw some soy sauce and garlic and ginger in it. Maybe some hot pepper.

Just make sure the rice is cold first.
>>
congee.
>>
>>7368243

what are asian people?
>>
pour some hotsauce and olive oil, extra virgin, on it. add some Himalayan Pink Rock Salt on it to taste.
>>
Fried rice. Fry an egg in half a tbsp of oil, set aside. Sautee onion, lettuce, peas, and whatever fast-cooking or readily cooked vegetables you have at hand in 2 and a half tsp of oil. Toss in yesterday's rice, shrimp, and any leftover meats around. Stir fry, season with 2 tbsp of soy sauce, white pepper and fivespice powder and 2 tsp of sesame oil. Stir well and fry a little more, serve.
>>
>fry some ginger, chili and garlic in a pan
>add vegetables and soysauce
>add leftoverrice and egg
>>
Add a bit of butter and pepper.
>>
>>7368140

I usually like to have boiled green beans or broccoli and grilled chicken with the rice.

If you're really lazy, buy a can of good quality tuna in olive oil and just add it into a bowl of rice. It's tasty.
>>
>>7368140
cook it up in your rice cooker or ghetto pot,

have a nice vegetable mix ready and cooking in a wok (i use this organic frozen one even that works well).

and rice vinegar to the rice and a bit with the veggies.

add your <insert favorite hot sauce here> a bit in the rice and a bit in the veggies, fry with oil or no oil.

win.
>>
>>7368428
>not just throwing the egg over the rice in the skillet
why does no one know how the fuck to make fried rice?
>>
>>7369250
I give up. Why?
>>
>>7369250
Why get a skillet dirty when you can just crack an egg into the pot of cooked rice?

>BECAUSE IT'S NOT FOOD UNLESS IT'S FRIED
lolamerica. you so silly
>>
rice and soy sauce

boom
>>
>>7368243
Salted rice with 'cha is literally a staple in college
>>
File: skelefuzz.gif (207 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
skelefuzz.gif
207 KB, 500x500
>get a rice cooker
>make way too much rice
>murder it with what might as well be an entire bottle of soy sauce
>the rice turns into edible food
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.