[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you judge someone for having a giant thing of cheese balls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
Would you judge someone for having a giant thing of cheese balls on their shelf?
>>
>>7366587

No
>>
>>7366587
Yes
>>
>>7366587
Maybe
>>
>>7366587
I don't know
>>
>>7366587
I think the bifgger question is
>>
>>7366587
Maybe.
>>
undecided
>>
they wouldn't be around long enough to end up on the shelf, shits addicting, they are gone by the next day

crunchy little balls of MSG and happiness
>>
>>7366587
No, i'll probably just pull it down and start eating some.
>>
>>7366587
I would if it wasn't the Snowballs.
>>
>>7366587
No, its OK. Buying in bulk is cheaper. But will be bad if you finish them in just one sit fatso
>>
These things only remind me of Honey Boo Boo now.
>>
>>7366587
are those actual dairy cheese balls? like do they melt or are they like string cheese? wtf I've never seen these before
>>
>>7366945

You wish
>>
depends
is it still filled with cheese balls?
did they repurpose the container for something else?
>>
>>7366945
It's adorable that you're so pure. I imagine you to have the daintiest pallet in all the land. You survive only on fresh fruit picked from the tree, the sweetest of milk and the most golden honey. Animals lie in front of you, offering their ribs or other choice cuts that they have cooked and prepared themselves to perfection. As you pluck a rib from a pig it smiles and oinks at you as the the rest of the wood land creatures gather serenade your meal. And at home you have a golden cow that straight up shits ice cream.
>>
>>7366945
>>7367024
Oh and it's puffed corn covered in powered cheese flavoring but it's the single most addicting food ever invented. .
>>
>>7366587
only if they ar'n't the white Cheddar version
>>
>>7366984
Mine's a giant jar of piss now
>>
I got one of these huge UTZ things of cheese balls last year. Only took about 2 or 3 weeks to eat them all but I easily could have done it way sooner. I really had to exercise some self-control to just keep it to 20 balls a day. (that's the serving size on the back, only 180 calories or something iirc, actually not that bad)
>>
>>
>>7366587
yes, I would judge them as excellent friend material
>>
>>7366587
Yes. I judge people who keep snack foods around because they're always fatties, and the connection between being fat and eating snack foods on a regular basis seems obvious.
>>
I have pretty much that same container of them. I throw them to my dog because it's his favorite snack of all time besides home made popcorn. He freaks out bad if I even whisper cheesy poofs into his ear. He gets maybe 10 balls a week. At that rate, the container has lasted me months and they are stale at this point but he does not care one bit.
>>
>>7366945
Are u a tard? Extruded abd puffed corn with cheese powder flavor
>>
File: finnish wedding.jpg (61 KB, 600x1002) Image search: [Google]
finnish wedding.jpg
61 KB, 600x1002
Yes.

Not because they have a giant container of cheese balls, but because they proudly display it on their shelf.

Keep your disgusting-yet-delicious cornpuff balls with powdered cheese product away from guests.
>>
>>7366587

Depends, are they willing to share?
>>
>>7367111
Prove it.
>>
I wouldn't judge, it's not my problem. The actual problem with those big things is that they tend to dry out, get stale, and nasty. It might be more expensive but smaller bags are much better imo.
>>
>>7366651
fatty
>>
The only people that buy those big ass things are companies so they can put them in some commissary. Then that's pretty nasty too, who knows what hands have been going through that. Thanks but no thanks, I'll just get my own stuff.
>>
>>7370986
oh, so naive. so innocent.
>>
i'd see them as someone who is not smart with money
>>
>>7366587

they have those at wal-mart in a GIANT tub, i'd feel like a tool buying that much cheese doodles
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.