[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else ever pretend they're hosting a cooking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 10532-5074659.jpg (97 KB, 1003x836) Image search: [Google]
10532-5074659.jpg
97 KB, 1003x836
Does anyone else ever pretend they're hosting a cooking show when cooking?
>>
Yeah I do. Its called "Cooking cheap shit fast and easy"
>>
Yeah I do. Its called "Here's how to cook decently 30% of the time"
>>
>>7366287

Yes actually. But I will take it a step too far. When my mom and dad leave the house for vacation I will set up a camcorder and actually cook. I will sometimes imitate Gordon Ramsays accent and techniques, I've even stripped naked. We have a really big kitchen and I love to pretend to be a professional chef. I've even gone as far as ripping the music and sound FX from Ramsays shows and editing them into my own clips but I'm naked. I delete them shortly after but I'm afraid someone will find them via file recovery software on the camcorder memory card when I die. I'm such an embarrassment I can't even make scrambled eggs with smoked salmon on croissant.
>>
Mine doesn't have a name, but in it I explain at length how you can cook healthy meals with minimal effort.
>>
Only when cooking naked
>>
lmfao yes !!!! omg i been wanting to ask people this same question for so long
>>
>>7366329
Stop
>>
What's with all the nakedness tho.
>>
No, but I like to scream at my girlfriend like Ramsay when we cook together.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VXQltHSkyY

Yeah I imitate this lady whenever I make dinner
>>
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 529x278) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 529x278
>>7366287
Yes. I call my show "Cops".
>>
>>7366347
>not cooking naked

Unless you're frying bacon or something, there's no reason not to
>>
>>7366379
Except that in all likelihood, you're already dressed, and you'd have to specifically undress just to cook.
>>
>>7366287
I have always done this. Makes cooking way more enjoyable t b h.
Never thought anyone else did it
>>
>>7366408
yes
>>
>>7366408
>he doesn't get naked to cook
>>
>>7366408
This is like that "wiping from front vs back" thing. Both sides think they're normal, but never knew so many people did it the other way.

Personally, I only wear clothes when frying. Everything else is definitely in the nekkie zone
>>
>>7366352
Same here.
Its not my fault that she is so shit, but it is my job to tell her.
>>
>>7366287
My house is so old, my kitchen is super busted and poor looking so it's hard to imagine how the show would be.
My kitchen basically looks like Miakosis or whatever the fuck that guys name is that cooks tuna with a blowdryer and shit, minus the huge mess everywhere. My appliances are all fucked up and from 1981. I'm not joking.
>>
Anybody have that cookbook that one anon was making?
>>
>>7366306
> Autism: The Movie
>>
I some times do and record it. I actually have a few vids on youtube check them out the channel is called the Cooking With Jack Show.
>>
Jack?
>>
>>7366306
>doesn't post webm
>>
>>7366306
I will pay you for those videos
>>
>>7366306

I cook on omegle all the time. and have done it naked, but prefer to do it clothed. Sometimes I do it naked, but with an apron. I get al chatty with people, then turn to the sink and give them a flash of buns. Good times.
>>
>>7366354

>This is not no prison food... motherfucker... This is no prisonfood

I'd LOVE to see a cooking show starring her.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.