[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australian cuisine, everyone ! https://www.youtube.com/watc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12
Australian cuisine, everyone !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1awrN9NOEY
>>
>>7364966
That's a New Zealand flag you dumb autist.
>>
KHAN'D
>>
>>7364966
K
>>
H
>>
>>7364969
Not for long, they're changing it to something more ethnic and enriching
>>
>>7364966
You triggered me with that flag
>>
File: cheese_woman_ck_wat.png (181 KB, 700x545) Image search: [Google]
cheese_woman_ck_wat.png
181 KB, 700x545
>my face when im eating Vegemite on toasted Lebanese flat bread right now and it is literally goddest-tier of the god-tiers

Toast fucking sucks.
>>
>>7364966
SO FUNNY XD
go fucking die
>>
File: roo_meat.jpg (456 KB, 1500x1152) Image search: [Google]
roo_meat.jpg
456 KB, 1500x1152
>>
>>7365191
Wheres the fucking comma in YOURE? Jesus fucking chuzwozzers!!!
>>
KHAN'D
>>
>>7365246

kill you'reself
>>
Meh. Australians are lazy, unambitious and filled with a complacent pride rooted in nothing at all. It's a nation resting on imitation laurels purchased from a budget gift store. Of course it hasn't developed any cuisine of worth.
>>
>>7367314
yet all you faggots still want to live here
brb clean air beautiful beach and no fucking minorities
>>
>>7367347
I was born here, and of course your rebuttal failed to find an admirable quality in the people or culture.
>>
>>7367396

>he doesnt know the true meaning of mateship
>he will never feel what it is to be true blue
>>
>>7367314
>>7367347
If you don't like it get out. I'll bet my arse that your parents are immigrants who came here to have a child (you) just so that they can become citizens of this glorious nation.
The fact that you identify as someone who "was born here" rather than identifying yourself as "an Australian" is a dead give away.
Again, if you hate your life here because you're feeling secluded then get the fuck out and go back to your suicide bombs and designated shitting streets.
>>
>>7367476
>le love it or leave it
No, I'm caucasian, my ancestors are Australian, and I don't actually hate my life. I just happen to have self awareness, a quality lacking in most other Australians
>>
>>7367530
>self awareness
Explain what you mean by that. Because it seems to me that you're self centred and don't really know what Australian culture is like because you're too focused on yourself rather than your surroundings.

And this is /ck/ so eat a meat pie and now I'm on topic.
>>
>>7367476
/pol/ pls
>>
>>7364966
Australians are animals.
>>
>>7367564
Nothing he said wasn't accurate.
>>
>>7367553
Drinking
Forced bravado
Yappy as a small dog trying to seem big
Anti-intellectual
Tall poppy
Sophistication is pretension (adamantly standing by this is fondly considered "being down to earth")
Drinking
Claim to be self-effacing
Mob together in a blind rage the moment anybody but especially foreigner mentions a slightly negative thing about Australia
But we have a sense of humour about ourselves, honest
>>
>>7365134
>Lebanese
FULL
U
L
L
>>
What the fuck are you faggots on about this time.
You're either all Australian or you shitpost like ones.
>>
>>7367894

accuracy aside, it's pretty pathetic that you have to be the first one to bring up "MUH MINORITIES" in a completely unrelated discussion
>>
>>7367938

Forgot racist, but accurate as fuck.
>>
>>7367984
What, just like bringing up an unrelated boards name to the discussion?

You're no better than the 2015 retards.
>>
>>7368000

you realize /pol/ is just an umbrella term for being a bigot

and before you start bringing up "facts" and your data and shit just know that I don't really care

I just look down on people who blame groups for their problems instead of actively improving their own situations in an equivocal way

it's very regressive
>>
>>7368028
>I just look down on people who blame groups for their problems instead of actively improving their own situations in an equivocal way
>>7367314
>Australians are lazy, unambitious and filled with a complacent pride rooted in nothing at all. It's a nation resting on imitation laurels purchased from a budget gift store. Of course it hasn't developed any cuisine of worth.
if this is the same person then i've just lost all hope for humanity
>>
>>7368032

it's not the same person

i'm some lad playing dota 2 at 2 am and hovering this thread because why not
>>
File: boxing kangaroos.webm (3 MB, 480x278) Image search: [Google]
boxing kangaroos.webm
3 MB, 480x278
>>7368036
thanx for the clarification. here's something.
>>
>>7367396
do us all a favor and move to a more "culturally enriching" country like the states
>>
File: 1427452941018.png (198 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
1427452941018.png
198 KB, 960x539
>>7367553
>>7367476
Wow, you're fucking retarded.

>Glorious nation
Is that why so many Australians emigrate?

>Australian culture

What in the fuck is this? Don't talk about sausage sizzles, thongs and retarded words.

>eat a meat pie

Not even fucking Australian.

If this place was treated like England with nice beaches instead of being a nation full of insecure people looking for an identity and having an economy more reliant on natural resources than Saudi Arabia, maybe it would actually be a tolerable country.

I mean, you have to think negatively of this country when if you walked down some shit-end suburb and saw some Bogan without his shirt on drinking some tooheys or VBs to relax from his dead-end job while his fat ass wife is yelling at him, you would get the sense that this is the epitome of 'Australian' culture.
>>
File: 4600371686_697bd055d8_b.jpg (391 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
4600371686_697bd055d8_b.jpg
391 KB, 1024x683
>>7364966
American cuisine, everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWx82rVkOo
>>
File: images.jpg (25 KB, 463x317) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25 KB, 463x317
I don't really care what any of you say, Australia is a beautiful place and most of the people here are just regular friendly people.
Every country has its fair share of shit bags and I'm not sure if you're jelous or what trying to pigeon hole us as all the same type of people trying to make us look bad or something on 4chan.

PIC is where I live, great beaches, surf, girls everywhere, relaxed as all hell, good employment, rainforests n shit, this place is great.
>>
File: 1455197781522.jpg (24 KB, 720x220) Image search: [Google]
1455197781522.jpg
24 KB, 720x220
>>7365246
There is a small comma, but it's in the wrong place.
>>
Well, I'm Australian, and for dinner I ate a large salad with capsicum, cucumber, tomato and lettuce, a large serving of chips with dijon mustard on the side for dipping, two eggs, five lamb chops, a jar of Hoyt's Hot Peppers, a grilled cheese sandwich and two rashers of bacon.

To drink I had 3/4 liter of diet ginger beer a large glass of milk (saved for the end of the jar of chillis) and a 1/2 liter bottle of water.

>inb4 fatty

Freestyle wrestler.
>>
>>7367979
10pm on a Friday?

Or, what, did you think everyone was in your timezone?
>>
>>7368316
I read your shitpost thinking "wow, this is such an obvious false flag spouting stereotypes and clichés" and then at the end was the kicker:
>ass
You're terrible it this.
don't.even.try
>>
>>7368347
You live in surfers? How boring.
>>
>>7368367
I worked the night shift, so tonight I ate 2 snack sized mars bars(20g) and a hand full of pop corn.
>>
>>7368388
I'm on the Gold Coast out in suburbia, about 15 minute drive from surfers.
It's not boring, I have a boat so I try to make the most of it. Spend most weekends out fishing, water skiing or just pull up somewhere and have a BBQ or something.
Where do you live that's so exciting?
>>
>>7368393
It's actually just hit 1:30AM where I live, but it is 10:30pm on the west coast.

>fukken retarted

Indeed. I even 'eluded to it' (read: made it obvious to all but the most severely mentally deficient) in the first post with "Or, what, did you think everyone was in your timezone?"
>>
File: hurrrimsoretarded.png (33 KB, 492x164) Image search: [Google]
hurrrimsoretarded.png
33 KB, 492x164
>>7368410
Nice try, friendo.
>>
File: Alf Stewart.jpg (8 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
Alf Stewart.jpg
8 KB, 200x202
>>7368410
fuck. i literally just deleted about a second before your post popped up because i thought i was being unneccesarily rude.
nvm
>>
>>7368421
NICE.
TRY.
FRIENDO.
>>
>>7368410
yea nah i still think you need to reread that first post

>>7367979
>What the fuck are you faggots on about
>this time

not
>at this time

i don't even care
>>
>>7368438
OH WELL JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP THEN.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 280x157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 280x157
>>7368442 (kek)
C H K
H
K

B O O M
>>
>>7368375
>false flag

Go back to /pol/ you NEET loser.

You can't even deny what I just typed, and yes I typed fatass not arse and I'll tell you I also type jail instead of gaol, you dumb fucking cunt.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.