[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever left a restaurant without paying? It's like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Have you ever left a restaurant without paying?
It's like the easiest crime ever.

I wanted to try many times but somehow my human deceny always kicks in and I end up paying anyways. It's kinda funny since I've done worse things without a second thought.
>>
>>7364015

>easiest crime ever

>waiter remembers your face
>can never eat there again
>or if you get caught, you get arrested

Nice plan
>>
My local Chinese buffet has a wall of shame for people who leave without paying.
>>
>>7364024
Pretend you're on your phone and get out to talk. Then just walk away. If a waiter comes after you say you got distracted, aplogoize and go back.
The police is not gonna do a search for someone who ate some 20$ plate and snuck out.

Then just don't go to the place for a while. If they do recognize you say you just forgot and pay up, no big deal.
>>
>>7364036
I have an american buffet in China. The wall of shame thing didn't work out...
>>
>>7364036
That's cool. How do they get the pictures?
>>
>>7364051
They have a camera at the front where the entrance/exit is. They're bad screencaps but you can sort of make out how they look, and I'm sure the owners of the establishment remember them anyway. A scorned chinaman never forgets.
>>
>>7364036
>>7364067

Not paying at a buffet is kinda despicable where you can allready get as much food as you want for a low price.
>>
>go to "high cuisine" dining place
>order 300$ menu
>get served half a dozen plates of tiny crackers and dots of foams and whatnot
>go to toilet before desert
>put on anonymals mask and cape
>run out the front while laughing manically
>hide in the basement for three days listening to the noise of police helicopters and eating big slices of delicious pizza
>???
>profit
>>
>>7364015
best way to do this is get a job at whatever place you want to eat. just grab as much food as you can off the grill, the line, the fridge, wherever. stuff your face and sneak out the back when youre full
>>
>>7364015
I got the wrong order at McDonalds.
$2.95 for a double quarter pounder, 2 cheeseburgers and a large fry.
Some fat shit lost out.
>>
>>7364169
>be fat fuck
>go to mcd and get large order with several burgers
>overhear conversation with other customer about to much cheese on his burger or something but busy with phone
>grab takeaway bag but decide to sit down because I need that shit now
>destroy the burgers grabbing one after another from the bag
>get to last burger on the bottom
>start chewing
>wait, i didn't order this
>it's the other guys burger with "too much cheese"
>look over to cashier
>he's got a slightly smug look on his face, "yeah eat that shit boy"
>finish burger anyways

Felt really embarassed for being such a pathetic slob the next few days
>>
>>7364015
I think I did it once, on accident, having only recently had a job and debit card and not really understanding how to pay with it.
>>
>>7364229
So you went without paying because you didn't know how a credit card works? Are you sure you didn't escape from a nursing home?
>>
>>7364024
>arrested

lmao tf
>>
>>7364261
In fact, first you get shot then arrested. Communists who think they can get away with taking something fo free are dealt with swiftly.
>>
>>7364015
Once on accident at a wild wings. We were all drunk and assumed the check had been taken care of. Came back the next day and paid, no issue. Sometimes I wonder if any of the staff even batted an eye as we walked out with no fucks given.
>>
>>7364067
>A scorned chinaman never forgets.

kek
>>
>>7364331
>Once on accident

by accident ya Fredo
>>
File: 252.jpg (56 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
252.jpg
56 KB, 650x650
>>7364067
>A scorned chinaman never forgets.
>>
me and a couple buddies did it once at a shitty pizza joint
we werent sneaky about it at all either
i didnt know the hostess was following us when i checked the back door to see if it was an easy exit
they still served us like fucking morons
when it came time to pay we just bolted out the door
the chefs all saw what was going down
one of them yells and slams whatever he was holding down and starts chasing after us
we all split up and no one got caught even with most of their staff searching around the building for us
>>
>going to jail or risk it over a $10-15 meal

poverty trash tier
>>
File: so weird 1438357326761.jpg (43 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
so weird 1438357326761.jpg
43 KB, 400x250
>see döner shop in city center
>they opened like three weeks ago
>usually order döner, pay, leave
>they have this delicious zucchini potato thing in their show glass
>order it, for lunch
>sit down, have ayran too, eat it
>delicious
>finish food, leave, head back to workplace
>three or four blocks later, it comes to my mind like lightning 'oh shit motherfucker I forgot to pay'
>'... well okay I'm broke anyway and I'm already on my way back'
>'... might better not go there again for the next two months or so'
>six months later go there again for that delicous zucchini thing
>the shop is gone
>mfw I ruined them
>>
>melanin enriched gentlemen wonder why they're asked to pay before eating
>>
>be drunk as fuck with mates
>midnight kebaps
>want to pay the owner after eating
>he keeps ignoring me and dissing friends
>we just left

didn't even felt bad, fucking cunt doesn't want to be paid then I won't pay him
>>
>>7364202
is this real
>>
It's shit like this that makes me wonder why you don't pay ahead of time before you get your meal.
Like any other establishment including fast food places.
It's like they want you to steal from them.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.