[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you ironically order at a bar? PBR (or whatever macro),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: malort city.jpg (39 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
malort city.jpg
39 KB, 620x413
What do you ironically order at a bar?

PBR (or whatever macro), Malort shots, tiki drinks.
>>
>what do you ironically
whatever I fucking want because irony is insecurity's shittiest form

woop post-post modernism
>>
one of two things

1. cocktail i want to make at home but wish to try before i buy all the ingredients
2. a new beer

That's pretty much it
>>
I don't have the money to ironically buy anything at a bar
>>
Alcohol.
>>
>>7363934
If I'm in shitcago, the only thing you can really order is beer because the selection of literally everything else is craptatsic garbage

inb4 flyovers say "but you only need beer at least we're not the south"
>>
>>7363977

How is trying a new beer ironic?

I usually try two new beers if I'm at a bar before ordering something I've had before.
>>
My local haunt sells a PBR and a shot of Jack for 5 bucks. It's my go to.

A lot of people see me drinking it and snort, but when I tell them about the deal, they almost always end up getting one.
>>
>>7363987
stfu suburbanite
>>
>>7363987
GB2 Schaumburg
>>
>>7364001
>>7364006
I'm from new york

No, I don't care about the stupid pizza "rivalry" that you guys invented in order to make sure people would mention chicago in the same sentence as an actual city people have heard of
>>
>>7364014
even worse.
>>
>>7363989
>ironic
I must have misread.

But I never buy anything at a bar unless I'm scared of taking a chance on a 6-pack, so you could argue that I'm some sort of pretentious economics 101 student wannabe or something. I don't know.
>>
>>7363934
Martini, rum, hold the ice.
>>
>>7364014
>I'm from New York
Not this excuse again. Don't you have some more people to scam by phone, Palatine fag?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 700x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 700x460
I have never ordered anything at a bar. One time I was walking around listening to music and thought to go into a bar and order a White Russian, but I didn't. It was a completely sincere thought. Ironic action is disgusting. How do I take sincere action though, when all of you faggots are making the world your fashion show? Maybe I LIKE mullets. I can't show up with a mullet and not be ridiculed though. Is irony an attempt to further isolate people like me, so I'll contribute something to the world. If this is social direction of evolution, I'll have you know that usually I just masturbate. I know it's a test of social aptitude to create arbitrary behaviors that are prohibited, but why do you hate us so much?
>>
>>7364044
You ever seen what a 357 magnum will do to a woman's pussy?
>>
>>7364044
I love how hes trying to pretend that Chicago bars dont have liquor.
>>
>>7364069
this is the most fedora thing I've read in ages.
>>
>>7364074
Of course they have liquor. Maker's Mark, Tito's, Macallen, Hendricks (if it's ''''fancy''')

Chicago has an amazing selection of liquor! Wow! This is much better than we have in Des Moines!
>>
>>7364069
Aspies have every intellectual advantage over NTs except for social fluidity, so we play that card for everything it's worth to stop you from taking over our world.
>>
>>7364082
Jesus where did you even drink? There's craft alcohol practically flowing in the streets here.
>>
>>7364102
>muh death's door
I really don't give a shit
>>
Nothing. Because buying drinks at a bar is for faggots who have more money than sense.
>>
>>7364103
not even close.
>>
File: 1452583491004.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1452583491004.gif
1 MB, 300x300
I ironically order a couple of shots of expensive whiskeys, then complain about how much it sucks, and get Jim Beam or Evan Williams instead for the rest of the night.
>>
>>7364109
it doesn't matter. the world doesn't need Yet Another Vodka

Get back to me when I can get a wine list that isn't a joke at a normal neighborhood restaurant that isn't $390 a person
>>
>>7364117

Expensive whiskeys aren't sold as shots.
>>
>>7364118
>winefag

oh.
>>
wings
>>
>>7364125
Of course they are. There is nothing to stop the bartender from pouring me a shot of whatever the hell I want. I take shots of scotch sometimes.
>>
>>7364126
I'm an equal opportunity drinker

Emphasis on opportunity

The thing about flyover land is, your horizons are limited to what you've been presented

So your idea of "we have everything" means you have a lot of kinds of beer, vodka, bourbon, and rye.

Which is fine, don't get me wrong.

But if that was ALL I had... well I dunno what I'd do because I don't have that problem.

But you do. And flyovers defend this.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 900x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 900x318
>>7364092
Aspies play the irony card or?
I'm NT, but still obviously not sociable (INTP, the worst personality type).
>>7364080
I don't look good in hats, my man. *wink*
>>
>>7364173
gotta show off that glorious mullet, right?
>>
>>7364191
The mullet was just an example of a socially ridiculous hairstyle. I just don't have a good head shape for hats or something.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (43 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
43 KB, 800x800
>>7364006
I'm in Schaumburg, wanna go shotgun some PBRs bruh
>>
>>7364250

I think I've seen you at Mitsuwa, anon.
>>
>>7364551

It's the dollar bill guy.
>>
File: rai-2-nier-beer.jpg (424 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
rai-2-nier-beer.jpg
424 KB, 1365x2048
in seattle, you gotta get rainier tall boys instead of PBR tall boys.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.