[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyine ever been to Q39's barbecue place in Kansas City?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: q39.jpg (132 KB, 900x567) Image search: [Google]
q39.jpg
132 KB, 900x567
Has anyine ever been to Q39's barbecue place in Kansas City? I just went there, and I'll leave my review of it right here.

I just went to Q39 for my birthday dinner. Oh. My. Lord. The best barbque ever. Here's my take on it; As I walked into that old looking Barbecue joint, it looked like an old fashioned, run down sort of place. As I walked in, my senses were heightened by the glorious smell of sweet, spicy and tangy food. A nice lady led me and my pals to our sets. Then he came. Scott. Scott was one of the best damn waiters I've ever had. From his receding hairline to his shining shoes, I would trust him enough to date my daughter. He told us all of it; from which barbecue sauces were better, and which platters to order. I ordered the "Judge's platter." I had a fine assortment of brisket, ribs, and sasuage. As my appetizers came I dipped those lovely seasoned fries and stuffed them into my gaping maw of my mouth; I hungered for more. Then it finally came; my lovely dish. When I took my first bite of this forbidden barbecue, my climax of tastebuds arrived and I realized that Q39's barbecue is the top dog of barbecue. As my final orgasmic of the ribs ended, Scott kindly approached me with the bills. Scott looked into my golden, hazel eyes with his deep, blue and caring eyes. "Did you enjoy your meal?" Is all he said? I didn't say anything back. My eyes had said it all. As I packed my leftovers of this greasy and messy leftovers, I left Scott a 20$ tip, and I made my farewell. And from this day on, my birthday dinners shall always be at Q39.

Pic related; Its something very similar to what I had. Also, if you want me to go into more detail on the food, I certainly will.
>>
why don't you tell us what you REALLY think
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.