[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instant Ramen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20100816_204214.jpg (339 KB, 1457x1580) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20100816_204214.jpg
339 KB, 1457x1580
MAMA ramen comes with a little package of pork fat. This is a fucking revelation. Do any other instant ramens do this? Any other instant ramen with neat little tricks like this?
>>
File: DSCN1263.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1263.jpg
121 KB, 1024x768
the ramens with paste-based tonkotsu/miso flavoring are really good

also check theramenrater website for some neat instants
>>
>>7362933
Most ramen in China is like this. I can't find them in the US though.
>>
Yeah, good ramen has started becoming more available in the UK. There are some really really good ones out there.
>>
>>7362933
I found an "asian grocer" that carries a lot of different brands, and most of them come with the seasoning packet, a spicy seasoning packet or vegetable satchel, and some third messy oily/paste packet.

Look on the back of all the weird brands, it'll usually show you with pictures how many goes into the bowl, even if there's no english on it.
>>
>>7363009
>instant tonkotsu

/ck/ we've been friends for years and you never told me this existed?

You're disinvited from my birthday party.
>>
>>7362933
shin comes w/ a bone marrow mixture. It's the best ramen there is.
>>
Is there any way to buy just the noodles in packets? I add my own veggies anyway and I use my own stocks so I'm looking to purchase just plain flash fried noodles. Is that possible?
>>
>>7363664
Yeah, my brother gave me one of those. It's got good noodles too, and lots of veggies.
>>
File: 20160210_171945.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160210_171945.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>7363687
You can get them like this. Or just buy the cheapest ramen you can find, use the noodles, and give the seasoning out to hobos or something.
>>
>>7363698
i will try these thank you, although the only ones I've found is udon style. Though I'm afraid they won't taste the same since ramen ones are flash fried.
>>
>>7362933
my favorite are the ones that come in a bowl, there's three packets, the powder stuff, chicken/beef/pork fat, and a packet of chili oil
>>
>>7362933
it says it's artificial flavour though m8

i like it, but it's still not real "pork fat"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.