[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What foods to increase the sexualities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 20101117sand.jpg (69 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
20101117sand.jpg
69 KB, 500x333
What foods to increase the sexualities?
>>
Go back to Poland, OP.
>>
>>7362860
ALCOHOL FOOD
>>
>>7362865
Fuck you, guy
>>
>>7362860
Phallic food only, no vaginal representations. Nobody's turned on by a sickly looking cunt. You need to get on them erotic bananas (under the Youth Fruit section), Natural Casing hotdogs and sausages, and to complete the erotic ensemble you'll want to accentuate the piece with dates, almonds, sauerkraut pubes, and pomegranates make good warts/pustules. It's a clever way to break it to a new girl that you've been with some less-than-reputable ladies.
>>
>>7362860
Depends on if you want to make them gayer or straighter.
>>
File: wantssum.jpg (108 KB, 634x608) Image search: [Google]
wantssum.jpg
108 KB, 634x608
>>7362860
Only the WILDEST
>>
>>7363194
that poor fucking cat
>>
>>7363194
There's no guiltier feeling than when you fail to kill an animal.
>>
>>7363197
That's a dog stupid.
>>
>>7363201
Honestly, they didn't fail---they chickened out desu
>>
>>7363197
dumbass that's not a cat
>>
>>7362860
DUDE WEED

No seriously. I can hump so much better and hotter high on a marijuana
>>
>>7363194
I am OP. This rat cannot increase us sexually. I am told the oysters and the meat of the bear can increase the sexualities. Is it true?
>>
>>7363225
Oh christ, here we go...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.