[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: food items that are not edible and should not exist in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: sb.png (278 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
sb.png
278 KB, 350x450
ITT: food items that are not edible and should not exist in the world

I bought these on accident looking for regular bamboo shoots and just opening the package has made my house smell like a rotting corpse filled with cat shit for the last week. these ungodly fucking things should be wiped from the face of the earth, they have no place in a functioning society
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 308x164
Flavoursome snack.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 335x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 335x275
>>7362802
If that's anything like this, I know your feel. The smell is horrifying.
>>
>>7362809
i had it once and it was delicious. what is the broblem? have they turned to shit?
>>
>>7362815
its not good
>>
File: dovedark.jpg (18 KB, 601x195) Image search: [Google]
dovedark.jpg
18 KB, 601x195
>>7362809
>>7362853

>milk instead of dark
There's where you fucked up, fuck-o.
>>
>>7362809
Tastes fine to me. It's milk chocolate, if you want flavor then go black faggot.
>>
>>7362813
That shit really helps a hangover

t. White American
>>
>>
>>7362959
I eat this ironically. People always think I'm mysterious and interesting when they see me snacking on some (gasp) black licorice!? They inquire and are not left wanting, I tell them that yeah I just don't get why people dislike it. I've practiced not grimacing while eating it, like when doing a shot of alcohol.

See, I'm an interesting individual. The term 'special snowflake' gets a bad rep, but it's the best way I know how to describe me. If something more unpopular than black licorice comes out? I'll switch to that.
>>
>>7362804
Bitter melon is pretty tasty AFTER it's been cooked.
>>
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of bamboo shoots in any form in my food. I'm not a picky eater, and I'll eat them if they're in my food already, but I personally don't add them to anything, because the flavor just doesn't sit right with me. I am a fan of using bamboo as material for other things, though. The fiber makes great towels.
>>
water chestnuts
what a piece of shit filler. beans as filler? okay fine, they can taste good, their texture is nice. but water chestnuts are the bullshit of plants
>>
File: Meat-in-general.jpg (50 KB, 551x352) Image search: [Google]
Meat-in-general.jpg
50 KB, 551x352
>>
>>7363005
funny that you mention those. I love their texture.

Personally, I would like to add cauliflower to that list. Stuff looks nice but why would anyone eat that?
>>
>>7363016
Cauliflower is awesome though
>>
>>7363013
>be 10
>dad is high on pills
>goes to the fridge
>gets food
>hear him yelling that its so gross
>he bit into a raw porkchop
>falls asleep
>put it up in the fridge and show him later
>he doesn't believe he did it
fuck meat. it's all stoner food
>>
>>7362905
maybe if you fucking like to have diabetes
>>
>>7363005
This.>>7363016
Oddly enough, I hated water chesnuts when I was a little kid, but now I love them. I buy whole water chestnuts to eat as a snack, and sliced water chestnuts to use with dips and hummus. So crunchy and slightly sweet....yum.
>>
>>7362802
Lol, yeah. Smell like kim chee mixed with rotten eggs.
Made some Nepalese soup with it. It tastes as bad as it smells.
>>
>>7362991
autism/10
>>
>>7363013
Well if that happened you could kiss humanity goodbye. We're all made of meat, after all.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.