[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings /ck/! Tonight we'll be learning how to make Bolognese.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: WIN_20160210_182306.jpg (182 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160210_182306.jpg
182 KB, 1280x720
Greetings /ck/!
Tonight we'll be learning how to make Bolognese. What is the beauty of Bolognese? It's such a versatile dish of course! So in addition to having a cook along which you can join in with at home, lucky viewers can select ingredients to be added in order to spice up the dish.

Dubs or higher gets to decide what is to be added from the ingredients list I'll be posting below, regardless of what the current target number is. Speaking of target numbers, while we get the veg ready, first post ending in 63, 21 or 44 get to decide how we're going to make this dish a masterpiece.

At the end of the evening we shall be eating the dish live to prove how exquisite my cooking truly is!
Pic related, it's the nicely browned mince.

-------------------------
Ingredients List:
Mince
Tinned Tomato
Salt
Olive Oil
Tomato Puree
Onions
Peppers
Basil

In my cupboards we currently have:
Rice (Brown and White)
Fusili
Marmite
Jam
Ketchup
Cous Cous
Porridge Oats
Irish Cream
Vodka
Mayonnaise
Tuna
Sesame Seeds
Noodles
Soy Sauce
Carrots
Broccoli
Mozarella
Milk
Potatoes
>>
All of it
>>
>>7362731
This
>>
>>7362744
the prophecy.
>>
posting from other thread because it got deleted.

Do the porridge oats in the sauce to give it more substance, then add the egg noodles already cooked. serve with sesame seeds ontop.
>>
>>7362744
C'mon Opie don't bitch out on us, we berieve in you. How can you truly be a master chef if you can't combine all these ingredients into something delicious?
>>
File: IMG_0175[1].webm (725 KB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0175[1].webm
725 KB, 568x320
>>7362834
Hold on, having real trouble with computer over here.

Vodka and seasoning added, guess I'll add some more of the other stuff.
>>
need developments.
>>
>>7363528
OP made normal spaghetti, ate it and went to bed.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.