[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to fast food place >girl working the drive thru remembers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4
>go to fast food place
>girl working the drive thru remembers you
>all you want is that fucking burger
>you are forced into mind numbing pointless small talk

every time
and I barely eat fast food maybe once a week
>>
>>7361686
>I barely eat fast food maybe once a week
AMERICA
>>
>>7361686
This is code speak for: I hate getting laid by mediocre chicks.
>>
Being well known at a food joint is pretty dope if it's not in lame setting. Nothing's better than a warm welcome and a "will it be the regular?" It sounds like a corny tv sit com.

On the other hand, bring pegged a fast food regular can be pretty demeaning
>>
fuck off froggie
>>
>>7361703

Once a week is barely, kind of like how you barely brush your teeth and barely leave your house.
>>
>>7361744

Yeah, no. Once a week eating shitty shitty fast food is regularly.

You regularly eat shitty shitty fast food.
>>
>>7361686

i'd like to hear more from you.
reminds me of fatty mcautism
>>
>>7361756

I didn't make that post dipshit, Anonymous isn't a username.
>>
>>7361744
lol
>>
>>7361767

Says you
>>
File: yea.jpg (4 KB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
yea.jpg
4 KB, 200x190
>>7361756
>>
>>7361686
>once a week
Jesus fuck I would hate myself if I ate fast food once a week.
>>
>>7361686
Is this what it's like to be good-looking? I used to go to Subway about twice a week, none of them ever tried to make small talk with me.
>>
>>7361686

>go to fast food place
>girl working the drive thru remembers you
>she starts complimenting you heaps
>shes pretty hot so its good
>one day you go in to order and shes there
>youre an autist who sucks at small talk so you launch straight into ordering your food instead of saying hi or something
>she practically throws your bag at you when its ready and you never see her again

I'll never forget you, McDonald's girl.
>>
>omg 4chan a female acknowledges me and i am sooooooo immune

>omg 4chan a female acknowledges me but i don't eat fast food because i'm sooooo healthy so she doesn't even deserve me

>omg 4chan i'm soooo awesome
>>
>>7362068
You reek of bitterness and regret.
>>
>>7361835
That or not looking intimidating/a dick, you might not be ugly anon
>>
File: 1454224966197.jpg (91 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1454224966197.jpg
91 KB, 960x960
>>7361840
You should have proposed, mane.
>>
File: 1533c77.gif (12 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
1533c77.gif
12 KB, 216x216
This actually happened

>Get back from the Army
>Combat this and that
>I'm impressive with my military stuff
>start college
>Begin going to the same Mickey D's
>Keep seeing the cute drive thru girl
> I ask her out (in the drive thru)
>She's on board
>She ends up being a law major
>Super smart
>beautiful
>Want to marry this chick
>Army offers me ranger school and Italy
>fuck Detroit and beautiful mcdonalds girl
>gone like sean
>departin like billy martin

I enjoyed my extended military experiences but that gal was unique. I think I fucked up leaving her. We dated for months. She was so impressive. But I chose to be some big shot army man whose great accomplishments will be appreciated by other military men. None of you know what it takes to be an army ranger or an airborne infantryman. WTF do you care? I don't blame anyone for a dismissive attitude. What would have counted was me landing that wonderful woman. She was going to be a powerful entity in law. Environmental impact. I missed out due to selfishness.

It makes me think every time I pull through the drive thru.
>>
>>7362087
Is that Dani Jensen?
>>
>>7362087

This image is infuriating me.

Left would be the obviously more attractive, until you see that she's shallow as fuck and feels the need to transform into the disgusting thing on the right.

>polite sage
>>
>>7362146
*politely tips fedora
>>
>>7362133
Jesus man you dun fucked up good. You may never find a woman that amazing again.
>>
>>7362223
Right but he seems to be well equipped to find a man of similar quality
>>
>>7362133

Why are dubs wasted on shitposts?
>>
>>7362239
lol
>>
>>7362133
>>start college

couldn't cut it
reenlists
begins elaborate rationalization
dubs tell all
>>
>>7362224
I deserve that insult. I know fully well that I fucked up. I mean seriously - who the fuck cares what schools I finished in the army? Nobody. Who cares about making an entire life? That's commonplace.

I mistook the military for important shit in everyday life. I fucked up.
>>
>>7362133
>None of you know what it takes to be an army ranger or an airborne infantryman. WTF do you care?

True. I'm 30 years old and this is probably the first time I've ever even heard of either. I'll forget about both in an hour or less.

I, however, would have definitely envied you for settling in with that woman.

But don't feel too bad. I have a great tragedy on my soul, only I had my heaven for about 5 years before I fucked it up.
>>
>>7362300
The boat seems to be big enough to seat us all.
>>
> start noticing same girl at drive thru
> not a fat slob who order 10 burgers
> so when a cute girl shows interest i can act on it
> take her for ride in my car
> she gives me road head first time i do this
> chick loves to suck cock
> start doing it a few time a week
> one time when there was a bunch of people in the line i went inside
> got her to follow me into bathroom
> blew me in the bathroom
> this was 5 years ago
> she still blows me a few times a year
> she went to school and is working big 4 now
> realize that maybe my semen helped her accomplish this
>>
Does anyone else here try to touch females hands when you're passing money back and forth in a store?
>>
>usually never have fast food
>decide to go to McDonald's for one of their holiday specials
>girl working the drive thru went to high school with me
>awkward small talk
>she never went to college and I just graduated
>never go to that McDonald's again.
>>
>>7362133
If she went into environmental law you dodged a fucking bullet. Contrary to the boogy man painted by the media, no one actually gives a shit about following or enforcing environmental laws. If she's anything like me, she's in a shit load of debt making Mcmanager wages. I'm constantly being bitched at for either politely asking people (because doing any more is bad politically for the higher ups) to obey the law and not to fuck up their property and their neighbors', or I'm bitched at for not making up laws to help shit heads harass said neighbors. At least in this country half the population worships the military, so you've got that going for you.

Also I hate being recognized at fast food places, but I only have three to choose from in this shithole so it only took a few years for all the managers to know me.
>>
>>7362367
No I try to get the fat sweaty balding guy so if there's any horniness it's all on his part.
>>
>get coffee every friday before work
>order the same thing every time
>soon qt girl remembers me
>she prepares my coffee as soon as I walk in
>'mornin anon, when are ya gonna try something different?'
>say when this doesnt taste good anymore
>she giggles, i pay and leave

that girl is 8 years younger than me, it that too much?
>>
>>7362400
>that girl is 8 years younger than me, it that too much?
nah, i flirted with a 18yo girl when i was 29, why give a fuck if sheĀ“s legal and good looking?
>>
>>7362405
Well I'm 22.
>>
>>7362400
If the pussy fits, wear it.

Or something like that.
>>
>>7362406
how the hell is she allowed to work anywhere as a 14 years old?
>>
>go to closest pizza joint
>same 4/10 blonde chick there everytime
>always forces the most awkward small talk
>always makes me wonder if this is something the managers push or shes hitting on me
>she trys to work my name in as much as possible
>almost like shes mocking me
>say thanks and call her my own name back as i leave
that'll show her
>>
>buy a bottle of wine more than once a week at the same place
>you've finished the last one already?
>take it slowly

I go elsewhere just to avoid this.
>>
>>7362434
Two bottles of wine a week isn't even drinking heavily
>>
>>7362434
They're probably joking when they tell you to take it slowly, unless you pick up a lot more than just a bottle of wine every time you go to the liquor store.
>>
>>7362434
The fuck? That is below average wine consumption (for a wine drinker). That cashier is stupid. May sound crazy but I'll bet they wouldn't say anything if you were buying 6 bottles at once every 3 weeks instead, although its the same shit.
>>
>>7362367
Fucking autists
>>
>>7362434
Try going to the same place almost every single day for 5+ years to buy hard alcohol.
>>
File: 1453494664978.jpg (287 KB, 1487x2048) Image search: [Google]
1453494664978.jpg
287 KB, 1487x2048
>>7362146
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>7362543
I buy liquor almost everyday. I cycle through about 4-5 different stores but it's pointless, they still all recognize me anyways.
>>
>>7362400
Fuck her with no condor post results>>7362405
>>
>>7362568
Mate you are alcoholic
>>
>>7362598
Do you think so?
>>
>>7362568
the two liquor stores around me started to keep a handle of skol vodka at the register so i wouldn't have to walk to the back of the store.

can't stop won't stop
need help.
>>
>>7362597
>fuck her with no condor
>2016
>not gangbanging sluts with a condor and bald eagle
>>
>>7362434
Try every day. The pitying looks are the worst part.
>>
>>7362995
>Pitying looks
How many alkies do you think they recognize every day?

You really think they stand there pitying every single one?

You're just pitying yourself and assuming everyone else does to.

If you're gonna be a degenerate alcoholic at least own it.
>>
>>7362410
???? I started working at 14.
>>
>>7363073
In my country, we have laws that forbid child labour. exceptions are very strikt, working full time under the age of 16 would be impossible, many places donĀ“t hire under 18yo, especially fast food.
stay in school, kids!
>>
I eat cheetos every Friday while watching movies to wind down. The walmart near me sells the cheapest cheetos, about $1.50 cheaper than places near me. All the cashiers recognize me and it makes me feel shitty
>>
>>7363083
I just had a 5 hour a week clerking job. It's not common, but I did it to look good for college applications.

t. American Asian
>>
>>7362400
You also said she's working on Friday mornings, does she not go to school? Just sounds like trouble from every angle anon
>>
>>7362995
>>7363035
Really, my job is to sell the stuff I'm obviously not going to judge you for buying it. If someone's drinking a lot I appreciate their business foremost. Regulars are what keep the store alive. You're an adult, if you want to drink a lot it's your business. At worst I may respect you for being super fuckin hardcore. Btw you're always the best customers because you don't cause problems for me.
>>
>>7361686
She probably just wanted to be friendly senpai.
Reminds me of the other day when I went to Taco Bell.
>at taco bell drive thru
>at taco bell they always ask "how are you today?"
>always just reply with the standard "good how are you?"
>this time the girl working said "it's going.... ok I guess. thanks for asking"
>kind of taken aback by this but continue ordering
>get up to the window and it's a really cute girl working the window
>she looks really sad but I didn't want to ask her about it because it might be weird and i'm kind of a sperg
>she hands me my food and says have a nice day
>I want to say "I really hope you do to" but she closed the window before I can
>sit in the parking lot eating my food sad as fuck thinking about going back inside to tell her
>went back the next day but she wasn't working

Sad Taco Bell girl if you're reading this it's going to be ok.
>>
>>7363178
She was probably sad that Chad didn't shove his cock down her throat yet.
>>
>>7363191
>>>/r9k/ is that way senpai
>>
>>7361686
>got to fast food place
>girl still remembers when you called her on her bullshit mistake that would have costed you a dollar if you didn't fix it
>remembers me for ordering no salt patties on my burgers
>remembers when she gets my orders wrong
>look of horror and hate when she sees me
Laquisha I hope you read this you incompetent bitch, how are you so shit at taking orders.
>>
>>7361686
>go to local chinese place every friday
>get the same thing every time; General Gao's Chicken
>the only thing they do right, and by god do they do it right
>family run, same lady always takes orders
>affectionately known as China Mama
>always come around the same time, 9:30 ish, when it's really slow
>shoot shit while they cook everything up fresh
>get discounts and shit

Literally the best feeling when I walk in and I see her wave

Though I'm pretty sure that behind her facade she just treats me as nothing more than cattle
>>
>>7363291
There is no greater feeling, I was so regular at a local pizza place that the owner could recognize my voice over the phone and ask me if I just wanted what I normally get. Then when I go in to buy he'd drop a couple bucks off or make discounts work with what I had.
>>
>>7363083
In the USA, it varies by state.
In Washington state you can start working by 14. The problem is they require much more frequent breaks and can't work many total hours, so employers almost never hire them.
These restrictions are lessened a lot at 16 and then are normal labour laws at 18.
>>
>>7363178
I think that might have been me.

But I'm dead now. Thanks anyway, I guess.
>>
>>7362434
Uh, that's just standard liquor store banter. Take it with a light heart or you'll look like you're hiding something.
>>
>>7362995
try buying beer from the same guy who you admitted you were in treatment to just a week prior. i even showed him my token that day. a week later, i'm back in there buying a six pack and some tall boys. he could have talked mad shit but he didn't say anything.

we work the same days so i'd buy at least a six pack from him every night. one night he asked me if i drank a six pack every day in front of customers. i said no, because i'd been in that sobriety period for four days. the next day i was there again and admitted i was in treatment. i actually can't remember the timeline of these events very well, or why i was in there two days in a row when alcohol wasn't involved. alcohol fucked my memory up.

i wasn't even trying to be smug by admitting this to a total stranger. it was an act of desperation and honesty with myself. i thought if he knew i was struggling maybe he'd refuse to sell me alcohol. he didn't, and sure enough he won't. not like it matters because there's gas stations everywhere.

strangers won't know how to help a drunk. regular people don't truly understand how bad alcohol affects lives. they think it's harmless and it's okay to go overboard every once in a while "because it's fun."

if i can pass on what initially helped me try to, if not succeed, at least get active, i suggest reading bill's story. http://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/alcoholics-anonymous
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.