[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milk is milk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: milk.jpg (31 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
milk.jpg
31 KB, 520x520
So my friend little billy is arguing with me that milk is different from other milks.

But if you pour all kinds of milk in cups and give them to me I'd just want more milk.

Can you please explain to little billy that he cant tell me what milk tastes like.
>>
>>7361302
So what you are saying is that you can't tell the difference between goat milk and cow milk? Or are you saying you don't care what kind of milk you are getting. I get where you are coming from, but that's like saying that Fiji water and Kirkland water is the same because its water.
>>
>>7361311
yes
>>
>>7361315
That doesn't answer the question. What are you saying yes to?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (328 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
328 KB, 1280x720
>1% Milk
>>
>>7361318
i said yes to you question
>>
>>7361302
Imposter!
>>
>>7361318
Don't encourage him. He's just being a funny boy.
>>
>>7361326
So you can't tell the difference between goat milk and cow milk? If you really don't care what kind of milk you are drinking, then why don't you just buy the cheapest kind of milk available to you? Why not just tell little billy that you don't really have a preference and would drink any kind of milk?
>>
>>7361332
of course there's no difference. They're both milk.
>>
>>7361336
You just don't understand the milk's magic, man.

You just don't.
>>
I'd like to interject in this thread to point out that neither Almond Milk nor Soymilk come from the breast of a mammal, therefore they are breaking false advertising laws by labeling themselves as "milk". Ain't no Almond of soybean out there gettin' they titties squeezed for that shit. Almond and soy "milk" are delicious, it just bothers me highly that they get away with being called milk.
>>
>>7361366
>i want to purchase and drink nut juice
>>
>>7361373
Your mum seemed to like my nut juice the other night.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.